Mike Joyce talks about Morrissey at Horse & Jockey - Chips of Chorlton podcast

https://audioboom.com/channels/4957234

Additional information posted by Zoinks in the comments:

Thanks for posting! Most of the interesting stuff comes at the end of part 2. But Mike speaks warmly of the other Smiths throughout.

Some revealing comments about Morrissey. Mike says he still loves Morrissey. He said he was part of the protective ring around him as were the other members of the band, because he seemed so vulnerable - he said his family protects him now.

Mike saw him in a computer shop 2 - 3 years ago, Moz was at the counter with his mother's computer and Mike was behind him, but was pulled away before Moz saw him.

He hopes Morrissey doesn't mean to be racist, that he is being misunderstood. Although I don't know how he thinks endorsing a far right political party could be misunderstood.

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend told me a story that Mike Joyce told him that he ran into Morrissey in a supermarket in Manchester like a year or so after the 96 court case and that Mike went up to Morrissey and told him Hello how are you how are things with you and Morrissey responded to Mike as well with saying hello how are you and everything is well and Mike then told Morrissey well it was good seeing you take care and Morrissey said likewise.

Bet Moz wanted to kick him in the eye.

Yeah right, 4 foot 8 inch Lawnmower Mike saw Moz in the Supermarket and go all in his face :lbf:
Moz probably thought someone dressed up like Dumbo the Elephant :ear:was hitting him up for some
coins.:mock::laughing:

That's odd, you seemed to know enough about the children killed in the Manchester Bombing to go on a posting spree about how you're 'glad they're dead' , how it was 'hilarious' and 'worse things happen at KFC'

I'd put money on you ignoring this because 'you don't have to acknowledge my existence if you don't want to' - which is how narcissists think.

Honey, all you need to do is post a full and frank apology and I'll never post again. You've slurred me in the past, but *you* try directly dealing with the aftermath of a terrorist attack and see how happy it makes you.
Finger licking good!

A friend told me a story that Mike Joyce told him that he ran into Morrissey in a supermarket in Manchester like a year or so after the 96 court case and that Mike went up to Morrissey and told him Hello how are you how are things with you and Morrissey responded to Mike as well with saying hello how are you and everything is well and Mike then told Morrissey well it was good seeing you take care and Morrissey said likewise.
I don't believe a word of it Joyce just makes it all up as he goes along he's a regular stalker of the Morrissey clan ,,

Mike Joyce talks horse shit again, same as usual!

He got bitch tits from chips.

Very disappointed that Skinny not all over this thread with his unfounded Moz/Joyce rumours.

He's too busy knocking one out because he's finished another crossword and tweeting about some of the oh so clever clues that he's solved. Tumbleweed best sums that Twitter account of his.

Yeah, but you know Morrissey and Johnny still play the songs. You hear Morrissey do Smiths songs and then you hear Johnny Marr do them and you think...Why can't they just do these TOGETHER??
Probably because only Johnny would show up most nights. Iffy space heaters, someone had a bacon burp two blocks over, logistical logistics, you know. The usual.

No, it's an old thing. Vegan cro posting from multiple accounts. With any luck he'll respond to himself without logging out first and we can all have a good larf at him.

Is he still around? Due to the wonder that is uBlock Origin, I never see his posts any more.

No, it's an old thing. Vegan cro posting from multiple accounts. With any luck he'll respond to himself without logging out first and we can all have a good larf at him.

:crazy:
The low IQ at work again: how can you respond to yourself by logging out first???:lbf:

You have to be close to being deaf to not notice the awful caterwauling LMW Mike creates
while drumming.:lbf:
Maybe you and Peppy should go to the:ear:doctor.

Nobody has stated the obvious: LMW Mike was trying to lift Moz wallet while on line
but was grabbed and pulled out by the police.:policeofficer:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom