Missing Morrissey songs from spotify

Hey, about two years ago i started listening to The Smiths and Morrissey as a solo artist and have not stopped since. When i started listening to him there were a lot of good songs from his solo career that i very much liked. Spotify is the only application i use to listen to music but suddenly i started seeing songs disappearing from Spotify. Including these songs are classics such as "America is not the world" "I am two people" and so many more. I was just wondering if this is a thing just some countries get or what it is? If you have any information please share it with me.

each to their own,what someone considers a classic might be rubbish to others.
there isn't a list which we can go to because it would be made by someone and thats us back to being subjective.

Hey, about two years ago i started listening to The Smiths and Morrissey as a solo artist and have not stopped since. When i started listening to him there were a lot of good songs from his solo career that i very much liked. Spotify is the only application i use to listen to music but suddenly i started seeing songs disappearing from Spotify. Including these songs are classics such as "America is not the world" "I am two people" and so many more. I was just wondering if this is a thing just some countries get or what it is? If you have any information please share it with me.

You are right Solmundur, the full album You Are The Quarry is missing, as well as other albums. I don't know if being there is as convenient for artists as for users. If you have your cds ripped in your hard disk Spotify has an option in settings for including them in the player.

Back
Top Bottom