1997 - Alma Matters
1997 - Roy's Keen
1997 - Satan Rejected My Soul (UK)
2004 - First Of The Gang To Die (US)
2004 - I Have Forgiven Jesus (CD 1)
2004 - I Have Forgiven Jesus (CD 2)
2004 - Irish Blood, English Heart (UK)
2004 - Let Me Kiss You (CD 1)
2009 - I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris (CD 1)
2009 - I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris (CD 2)
2009 - I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris (Promo)
2009 - Something Is Squeezing My Skull (CD 1)
2009 - Something Is Squeezing My Skull (CD 2)​

Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D12HQMJY
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YTGSR5UQ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MCH6YM9S
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3GFO17Z0
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VGDFTTL4
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZNZXE6N6
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NPX4HRXJ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EZ38GCEB
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=INST4YIS
Code:

Last edited:
azga5y.jpg

1988 - Everyday Is Like Sunday
1988 - Suedehead
1989 - Interesting Drug
1989 - Ouija Board, Ouija Board
1989 - The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
1990 - November Spawened A Monster
1990 - Piccadilly Palare
1991 - Morrissey at KROQ
1991 - My Love Life (US)
1991 - Our Frank
1991 - Pregnant For The Last Time
1991 - Sing Your Life
1992 - Certain People I Know
1992 - Tomorrow
1992 - We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
1992 - You're the One for Me, Fatty
1994 - Hold On To Your Friends
1994 - The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get
1995 - Boxers
1995 - Dagenham Dave
1995 - Sunny
1995 - The Boy Racer (CD 1)
1995 - The Boy Racer (CD 2)
1995 - The Boy Racer (Promo)
1997 - Alma Matters
1997 - Roy's Keen
1997 - Satan Rejected My Soul (UK)
2004 - First Of The Gang To Die (US)
2004 - I Have Forgiven Jesus (CD 1)
2004 - I Have Forgiven Jesus (CD 2)
2004 - Irish Blood, English Heart (UK)
2004 - Let Me Kiss You (CD 1)
2009 - I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris (CD 1)
2009 - I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris (CD 2)
2009 - I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris (Promo)
2009 - Something Is Squeezing My Skull (CD 1)
2009 - Something Is Squeezing My Skull (CD 2)​

Code:
Uploading new links
Code:
[CENTER]
Password: [B]4skin[/B][/CENTER]

Tell you what, when you see all those singles listed like that, the quality just isn't there about three quarters of the way through.

Why are threads like this allowed on this forum? You can download all of these and more elsewhere if you really want to look hard enough - why promote stealing from the person the site is meant to be about?

Re:

Why are threads like this allowed on this forum? You can download all of these and more elsewhere if you really want to look hard enough - why promote stealing from the person the site is meant to be about?

Promoting theft and piracy of Morrissey on a Morrissey fansite? and no moderator has taken this down?

What a disgrace.

Site administrator's statement:

There are specific steps the copyright holder or a representative of the copyright holder must follow to remove links that violate the DMCA.
See section 18. Copyrights and Copyright Agents in the TOS / Privacy Policy.
Moderators abide by that policy. The files are actually not on this site, they are on external site (megaupload.com), have you complained there?
They would probably tell you something similar.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/92681-sounds-of-the-smiths?highlight=sound+of+the+smiths

Last edited:
Re:

Then the site administrator and his moderators are no better than the scum who go round pubs selling counterfeit DVDs to questionable characters. No, maybe they didn't copy & make the DVDs themselves, but they are providing them to the public.
Why not use some common sense and decency and just delete the links in this thread and others like it? It is theft. You are helping people commit crimes. How hard is it really to delete a thread? I bet if I posted a thread about my enormous penis, with pictures, videos, measurements and witness accounts it would disappear in a flash.

f*** Morrissey-solo, indeed...

Re:

Then the site administrator and his moderators are no better than the scum who go round pubs selling counterfeit DVDs to questionable characters. No, maybe they didn't copy & make the DVDs themselves, but they are providing them to the public.
Why not use some common sense and decency and just delete the links in this thread and others like it? It is theft. You are helping people commit crimes. How hard is it really to delete a thread? I bet if I posted a thread about my enormous penis, with pictures, videos, measurements and witness accounts it would disappear in a flash.

I think you downloaded 2007 Hollywood Bowl, didn't you?

As far as I know only twice site administrator was asked to remove download links in last 15 years.
One of them was Morrissey's rep who asked to remove one of the unreleased tracks download link.
The other was download link of Beatles.

Re:

Go ahead and try it!

Maybe tomorrow, I'll have to look for the necessary photographic equipment to make sure the pictures and videos capture the vast girth and length of my old boy. I am tired now and off to sleep. Good night to all.

Re:

Are you stalking me? If you want some, just ask, my sweet sweet darling. I'm going to bed now, naked. DON'T PANIC! That bang you just heard was your pleasure centre exploding. We can continue our sexy talk tomorrow, you little rascal. I'm off to sleep. x

Re:

By this logic, Facebook is 'helping people commit crimes' with all the links people post to 'illegal' songs/videos on YouTube. Perhaps you should direct your anger at the sites that actually host the files.

Re:

As far as I know only twice site administrator was asked to remove download links in last 15 years.
One of them was Morrissey's rep who asked to remove one of the unreleased tracks download link.
The other was download link of Beatles.
Lol nice one kewpie, shot down blazing.

Re:

By this logic, Facebook is 'helping people commit crimes' with all the links people post to 'illegal' songs/videos on YouTube. Perhaps you should direct your anger at the sites that actually host the files.
They're on the list, don't you worry. I'm starting at the grassroots and working my way up to the big boys. The corporate suits, as I call them. Once you are imprisoned for your crimes, I'll target FaceBook and YouTube. They wouldn't allow pictures of my John Thomas on their sites either, now that I think about it...

Now, I really am going to sleep. Good night.

Re:

not sure what everyone is bitching about. Someone posted "Kit" the other day and people were ALL OVER IT, like a wet t-shirt. Pretty sure we weren't supposed to have that one for free either

plus, there's an entire "other music" forum right next to this one, where you can get your hands on free albums and entire discographies from practically any musician or band you want. Nobody's crying foul about that, either

I'd rather download some of Moz's singles and decide whether I want to commit to tracking them down and buying them for exorbitant import prices on Amazon or Ebay rather than hoping for the best with each new singles purchase, like the old days

it also beats downloading photoshopped schlongs of that one geezer in this thread.

So GOOD WORK, MORRISSEY-SOLO MODS! And thanks for letting us share and appreciate good music and shit all over the stuff we don't care for. That's the internet (and message boards in particular) being used properly! I will be happy to kiss all the ass you desire as long as I can keep coming here and finding it and listening to it before I buy it

all you haters can STICK IT.

Re:

not sure what everyone is bitching about. Someone posted "Kit" the other day and people were ALL OVER IT, like a wet t-shirt. Pretty sure we weren't supposed to have that one for free either

plus, there's an entire "other music" forum right next to this one, where you can get your hands on free albums and entire discographies from practically any musician or band you want. Nobody's crying foul about that, either

I'd rather download some of Moz's singles and decide whether I want to commit to tracking them down and buying them for exorbitant import prices on Amazon or Ebay rather than hoping for the best with each new singles purchase, like the old days

it also beats downloading photoshopped schlongs of that one geezer in this thread.

So GOOD WORK, MORRISSEY-SOLO MODS! And thanks for letting us share and appreciate good music and shit all over the stuff we don't care for. That's the internet (and message boards in particular) being used properly! I will be happy to kiss all the ass you desire as long as I can keep coming here and finding it and listening to it before I buy it

You totally misunderstand the situation.

I don't like users who upload download links of commercially available tracks / albums in here.

However, as a mod I oblige to site administrator's policy.

I really don't like people who behave like hyenas. They have no morals whatsoever, download everything from internet sites.

Last edited:
Re:

I am many things, but I am not a "geezer" - I don't shop in TopShop, wear a trilby hat or drink Crabby's Ginger Beer for a start.
And please don't refer to my meat truncheon as a "schlong" as it sounds vulgar. Unless you have had a stroke and are simply commenting on the length of it.

Back
Top Bottom