Morrissey at LAX leaving Los Angeles (picture and video)

CiI-2y0VAAEJR0N.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/clasos/status/730215200884842496

Damon needs to put him on a diet.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not the Tom Bradley International Terminal.

Yes it absolutely is. It's the bottom level (arrivals) that's why he's going up in the elevator. That's where the special entrance is. Hence all the paps stationed there. They weren't there for him. They're there all the time waiting for someone anyone famous or semi-famous to show up.

Paparazzi scum. That would never happen in Ireland. Leave the man alone. The stupidity of the question speaks volumes for the empty headed hordes of cockroaches scurrying around making a 'living' by sticking their mandibles into people's lives.

- - - Updated - - -

Any news on a tour? Someone from the Morrissey camp please post anything you know, please.

You think the Moz camp spends all day crying on the toilet waiting to be asked a question by anonymous people on Moz Solo? I suspect they find other ways to fill their day.

there is one guy and a cameraman, who probably hang all day to check who happens to show up. its not like hes mobbed, nobody else seems to care who he is.

I can think of thousands and thousands of people that would have cared very much if only they could have been there - never in the right place at the right time...*sigh*, but we are caring just the same from afar! Anyway, so glad to see him looking so happy and relaxed (and gorgeous as always). Damon looks really handsome too.

He seems to be flying awfully lot for someone who despise airports. Didn't he just come back from Europe a few weeks ago?

Probably has family and loved ones all over. Maybe he just got more used to it over time. It happens, change

Well, I don't analyze the pics for hours like the stalkers.

No, he didn't just "come back from Europe" because he was "spotted" a few weeks ago at the Glendale Galleria having an Orange Julius with lil' Sammy.

Will you Brits and Euros stop it with your "spotted in Manc" and "trips to Europe crap"? What more can he do, but refuse to tour your countries anymore? Can you take a hint?

Now, since it is his birthday coming up, he may be going on a trip/vacation outside of the USA.

Back
Top Bottom