Morrissey at the Dorchester 30th September 2017 - @Snax70 / Twitter

Photo credit
SammySnax
@Snax70

40866_dorchester.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure we can all sleep safe in the knowledge that Steve will have made all the necessary requirements have been met/put in place at the Dorchester venue for his visit.
There'll be no smell of burning flesh in the restaurant during his stay, all the luxury leather and fur interior will have been stripped out and put into storage.
It's standard practice for an animal rights activist as huge as Steve.

#we're off to see the wizard:rolleyes:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Nice side-boob! I do like a bit of lace! Well, some girl's are bigger than others! Do you think she's the one taking the snap?

hes gained much weight, which does not bode well for the tour, making cancellations much more likely. Shouldn't he be riding a bike or walking around the block, instead of marinating with gin and tonics.:oops:

Steve is thinking, "Dude this place is nothing like The Sunset Marquis. Can I just get this uk marketing tour over? I can't find a good taco shop in this country"

This his been his when in London, "home" for close to 20 years at this point. Hardly newsworthy.

He stays between the mandarin oriental and the Dorchester. He once left the Dorchester because he pulled back the sheets and there was a pubic hair in the bed. Call the hotel, he is there now.

This his been his when in London, "home" for close to 20 years at this point. Hardly newsworthy.
so as not to pay the drummer, and then stays at the five star with the drummers money LOL
at the very least, stay in a two star and give the difference to doggie/kitty pound :straightface:

That's the champagne bar which serves bar snacks, mostly meat based.

He stays between the mandarin oriental and the Dorchester. He once left the Dorchester because he pulled back the sheets and there was a pubic hair in the bed. Call the hotel, he is there now.

yes, the Mandarin Oriental put it there.

hes gained much weight, which does not bode well for the tour, making cancellations much more likely. Shouldn't he be riding a bike or walking around the block, instead of marinating with gin and tonics.:oops:

Well as long as he sticks to his word about never performing in the UK again I don't have a problem with it.
Diesel will get him ship-shape and every day will be like every other setlist :rolleyes:.

Also check out the other thread where you can have a punt on how many performances will be ! !

A) Be cancelled
B) Show up/walk off
C) Obligatory 4song walk off and trouser the cash
D) Caffeine sober up/walk on stage to announce a lawnmower part has packed in and we can't mow the lawn without him
F) Dr Jeremy Fine whispers in Diesel's ear that all is not fine
E) Other.

#Our Crank

Benny-the-British-Butcher:greatbritain::knife:

Dorchester when he has a record contract and label pays the five grand a nite stay.
the much shabbier Mandarin when no contract and no money.

Waiting for the pro Corbyn march to start sitting in front of the union flags, what could ever go wrong?

just a theory but could it be he is putting the tour rider> and the white box contains a selection of precious cheese?

Morrissey looks fat and OLD. Them excessive alcoholic drinks ain’t doin him no good. He ain’t gonna make it through tour. Morrissey can’t even sell out his 2nd night at the Hollywood Bowl in Moz Angeles. LOL!!! The diva throw tantrum whence album don’t sell + his dates are half sold. He’ll fake cancer and run back to mum + Snotnosed Sammy. Spend the day in bed u subhuman!!!

Back
Top Bottom