Morrissey at tonight's The Cult, Stone Temple Pilots, Bush show at @NeueHouse in Hollywood

Morrissey looks like a normal person in the picture. It's one of only a handful of pictures I can recall where he seems unaware that he may be on camera. It made me smile to see 'Stephen' rather than "Morrissey', for once.

EXCATLY.

Moo-rrissey was there trying to rekindle long-dead relationships - with ditched-friends from when times were good - and musicians that might keep his water-logged, septic canoe from sinking. Do you think Billy Duffy wants ANYTHING to do with a cut-rate, off-strip Vegas lounge act? That lad can play!!!

You’re watching a man who fully deserves to drown try and save himself. Nobody’s throwing a floating rubber-ring. No angels. ...and down he goes. ALONE.

Suck it up buttercup. You’ve brought this on yourself. ;)

I love the Cult just funny you should say that because the Cult just announced they are a playing free concert this summer at the Fremont Street Experience downtown Vegas. Usually where are the old bands play for free for the tourists.

Funny how a man that made such great music had such awful taste in music himself. The generational divide cannot be ignored here.

I love the Cult just funny you should say that because the Cult just announced they are a playing free concert this summer at the Fremont Street Experience downtown Vegas. Usually where are the old bands play for free for the tourists.
Awful band made up of bandana flying wannabe pirates lacking both a ship and an island.

Funny how a man that made such great music had such awful taste in music himself. The generational divide cannot be ignored here.
I disagree. He has great taste in music. He's there to see Duffy. I seriously doubt he has anything good to say about the music. It's not his style.

Some of his favorites are:

Elvis
The Kinks
T. Rex
The New York Dolls
Bowie
Brian Eno
The Velvet Underground
The Buzzcocks
The Ramones
Patti Smith
Jeff Buckley
The Pretenders
Joni Mitchell
Suede
The Smiths

Sure, he once promoted Dead Or Alive, and their song You Spin Me Round, which was a hilarious endorsement, but he also had a tentative friendship with the singer, and that's usually where these bad endorsements come from. Generally speaking, he has championed the right people; all who've gone on to acclaimed careers.

Where are all you foreigners now with your "he doesn't live in LA anymore" inn nn it c*** tit wacker.
My favorite was "blikey! how will he be allowed back into the USA ?" Uncle Steve can't be denied entry into his own country dumbasses after getting your foreigner money.

Where are all you foreigners now with your "he doesn't live in LA anymore" inn nn it c*** tit wacker. My favorite was "blikey! how will he be allowed back into the USA ?" Uncle Steve can't be denied entry into his own country dumbasses after getting your foreigner money.
But all we wanna know if is you were there with him or if you are still writing from the safety of some rehab in Malibu?

Whenever did a staunch defender of Israel ever get denied entry into the United States?

I disagree. He has great taste in music. He's there to see Duffy. I seriously doubt he has anything good to say about the music. It's not his style.

Some of his favorites are:

Elvis
The Kinks
T. Rex
The New York Dolls
Bowie
Brian Eno
The Velvet Underground
The Buzzcocks
The Ramones
Patti Smith
Jeff Buckley
The Pretenders
Joni Mitchell
Suede
The Smiths

Sure, he once promoted Dead Or Alive, and their song You Spin Me Round, which was a hilarious endorsement, but he also had a tentative friendship with the singer, and that's usually where these bad endorsements come from. Generally speaking, he has championed the right people; all who've gone on to acclaimed careers.

A giant and eternal LOL to that list!

American music can be ok at times but it's not quite kosher.

Where are all you foreigners now with your "he doesn't live in LA anymore" inn nn it c*** tit wacker.
My favorite was "blikey! how will he be allowed back into the USA ?" Uncle Steve can't be denied entry into his own country dumbasses after getting your foreigner money.

Morrissey's the one who started the speculation about him being barred from the country in his pity party video that he released.

Also, I was unaware that Morrissey was also a U.S. citizen?

Considering his rap sheet, and what he's been investigated for in the past; as well as the Joyce court case, I would be somewhat surprised if he could actually gain citizenship.

A giant and eternal LOL to that list!
Virtually ever name on that list is a critically acclaimed legend, and highly influential.

Let's just say that your previous opinions on the subject didn't exactly paint you as someone with a broad taste in music.

But hey, there's no accounting for taste.

Don't think Morrissey would have come to speak to the guitarist who gave him a chance to sing, and left very early. Just a night out, let your face seen, drink 2 beers, and go.Think that's it, Morrissey would never go to look for a talk with Duffy in the dressing rooms area, you know he's not that kind of person, orBilly must have come to say hello

from the Netherlands, here comes the rain

Still here you tit head but here’s the thing. Do I believe Morrissey, when he said he doesn’t live there anymore or do I believe some racist half wit who appears to have the mental age of a 7 year old?

STP puts on a killer show! Hope he caught their set. I missed THe Cult when they opened for GnR a yearish ago. I was always kinda bummed by that, they started on the time of the ticket. I was sitting in the parking lot.

The entire show was filmed - anyone spot Mozza in the pit?

i can only see people standing. someone on the first page noted she was sitting next to morrissey. if there are no chairs in the pit, i can only guess that, after all, the @neueshouse offers some good old royal boxes?

Awful band made up of bandana flying wannabe pirates lacking both a ship and an island.
Lay off the glue-huffing, son. It’s compromised your brain and auditory reflexes.

Southern Death Cult were an excellent band. The Cult? “Love”, “Electric” and “Sonic Temple” are all EXCELLENT albums. ...a FAR better live band than any line-up Moo-rrissey has had since 1991. ...the days when he collaborated with musicians and producers, rather showing up for 5 minutes - in the studio - and then reretreating to his suite, to fruitlessly attempt to suck his own cock.

Back
Top Bottom