Morrissey collapsed on stage - Swindon

Re: OMG!! Morrissey collapsed on stage - Swindon

I really really hope he cancels the entire tour and just gets better. I don't want him to be killed by us, essentially.

I agree! His health is so much more important than some gigs or even some stupid fans who wouldn't understand and would be pissed.

For the record, he has been discharged, not "released". It was a hospital, not Strangeways! ;)

Good news, all the same :thumb:

That's good news, now lets hope he takes lots of time to rest!

Neither of us can say for definite either way. All that I can say is that there is significant circumstantial evidence that it is a possibility.This is not simply about a throw away line.
i would say it's highly likely that it is indeed a throw away line, a tongue-in-cheek remark, or at worst an exaggerating comment on whatever meds he might be on.

I really really hope he cancels the entire tour and just gets better. I don't want him to be killed by us, essentially.

Aww...you're just saying that because you don't have tickets. ;)
I'm just JUST KIDDING.

I also believe he needs to take a break.

I have a feeling that moz will play these concerts, I think he will be determined to not let this set him back, an to prove all the doubters wrong. What ever his decision is all I can say is Viva Moz

Poor Morrissey, I hope he's better soon. I'm assuming the rest of the tour will be cancelled, he's in need of some rest!

I wonder if TicketMaster will refund the Swindon tickets, has anyone heard anything? I hope they don't ask us to post the tickets back to them - they were taken off us at the door!

P.S to the people who booed - how very grown up of you. I hope next time you're ill you get no sympathy whatsoever. And to the girl who laughed and said he probably smelt burning flesh and had to leave - if only it had been human flesh - preferably yours.

Thanks for the reply, no I didn't get one :( I knew they were handing them out, so and I waited for one, but the staff just seemed to want to get rid of people. The bloke on the door said the tickets shouldn't have been taken off us in the first place, but that Ticketmaster will definitely give refunds without tickets. I'm not so sure... when I got a refund for the cancelled Salisbury gig I had to physically post the ticket back. Hmm - I think I'll phone the venue, I'm assuming they still have a stash of tickets somewhere!

"The Morrissey concert at Bournemouth Academy on Monday, October 26 will not take place on medical advice.

"This follows his hospitalisation on Saturday night in Swindon. Morrissey has now been released from hospital and is under doctors' instruction to rest. Event organisers apologise for this unavoidable situation."

"The Morrissey concert at Bournemouth Academy on Monday, October 26 will not take place on medical advice.

"This follows his hospitalisation on Saturday night in Swindon. Morrissey has now been released from hospital and is under doctors' instruction to rest. Event organisers apologise for this unavoidable situation."

holeee honestly that's good. he needs to rest. alot!

I hope B-mouth is rescheduled. I got my Salisbury ticket so I won't be missing out hopefully. I hope he is ok though. I'd rather see him in the knowledge he's 100% rather than worry throughout the show.

Tags
get well <3 h1n1 healing vibes hysteria lainey=boring plz be ok<3 we love you moz
Back
Top Bottom