Morrissey Condoms

Anonymous1

Nobody knows me
I read in Mozipedia that sometime in the late 90's you could actually buy Morrissey condoms. It's a little silly for a celebrity who's claimed to be celibate before, but it sounds like an interesting piece of Morrissey history nonetheless. I'd love to have one for my collection.

So does anyone have one? What's it like? Where can I buy one?

What's it like? I... wish I knew.

They were a promo item, sold at the merch booths at some 90s gigs, and had "Let the right one slip in" printed on the packet. I mean, if you had one now, you'd best not use it. Not only would you be far more likely to conceive a Steven or Shelagh of your own, but you'd decimate its eBay value.

I read in Mozipedia that sometime in the late 90's you could actually buy Morrissey condoms. It's a little silly for a celebrity who's claimed to be celibate before, but it sounds like an interesting piece of Morrissey history nonetheless. I'd love to have one for my collection.

So does anyone have one? What's it like? Where can I buy one?

They were sold in 1997 on the Maladjusted tour.

I bought a few. I ended up using them. They were scented and possibly flavoured.. neither me nor her did a taste test.

It would be cheaper to buy them again at $200,000 each for the 3 I had than it would be to have a kid, so it was a good decision. I wasn't ready for a kid back then.

HAHA, first time I've heard about it too! Woah, seems a great merch idea!

Back
Top Bottom