morrissey frink thread!

Really? Awwwwww... I wouldn't ask him to marry him because I'm not going to get married. Ever. Even to Morrissey. :eek: Too many men would turn me down and I'd be far too upset; and besides, there are more women than men so I'm probably going to be one of the leftover spinsters as I doubt Morrissey would be kind enough to settle with me.:(

AWWE!!!
*gets down on one knee (but I have two :D)*
Franzanna, will you marry me???

AWWE!!!
*gets down on one knee (but I have two :D)*
Franzanna, will you marry me???

'Would you like to marry me? And if you like, you can buy the ring.'
Awwww, thanks love. :D
But before I answer, I have three questions:
1) Are you a man?
2) Do you look anything like Morrissey?
3) Are you willing to put up with a complete nutcase?
If the answer to at least two of those questions is YES, welcome to the worrying world of being married to Franzanna! :D Mwahahahaha!

'Would you like to marry me? And if you like, you can buy the ring.'
Awwww, thanks love. :D
But before I answer, I have three questions:
1) Are you a man?
2) Do you look anything like Morrissey?
3) Are you willing to put up with a complete nutcase?
If the answer to at least two of those questions is YES, welcome to the worrying world of being married to Franzanna! :D Mwahahahaha!

1) Yes. And it appears that we are somewhat close in age.
2) Ermm..Well you can decide for yourself, I really am not sure what to say (but I am a lyricist and a frontman :cool:)
3) Of COURSE! I have had the same luck with the opposite sex and you seem very sensible, I like an eccentric :D :D :D.

1) Yes. And it appears that we are somewhat close in age.
2) Ermm..Well you can decide for yourself, I really am not sure what to say (but I am a lyricist and a frontman :cool:)
3) Of COURSE! I have had the same luck with the opposite sex and you seem very sensible, I like an eccentric :D :D :D.

Huzzah! Let's break out the invitations and buy the rings!
I hope you realise that if Morrissey comes along, you're out on your own? :D Only joking, darling. Whatever happens, you'll always have a place in my right ventricle. :) ~XXX~

Huzzah! Let's break out the invitations and buy the rings!
I hope you realise that if Morrissey comes along, you're out on your own? :D Only joking, darling. Whatever happens, you'll always have a place in my right ventricle. :) ~XXX~

:sweet:
how lovely!
:) :)
I don't know what to say for Morrissey, but I have a feeling Mike Joyce doesn't have too much on his calendar for the next few decades :rolleyes:
*kisses the bride*
:o :D

:sweet:
how lovely!
:) :)
I don't know what to say for Morrissey, but I have a feeling Mike Joyce doesn't have too much on his calendar for the next few decades :rolleyes:
*kisses the bride*
:o :D

Ewwww, Mike Joyce. *shudders*
There are about 3 photographs of him looking vaguely attractive, and 1000s of Morrissey looking sehr sexy.
Awwwwww, I'm married! ROFL :D:D

There are about 3 photographs of him looking vaguely attractive, and 1000s of Morrissey looking sehr sexy.

:)
Somehow I recall this not being the first marriage taking place on solo, but we will make history nonetheless, my love!
:D

Holy crap, I only have found one picture of Joyce where he looks mildly attractive.
It's from the Early Years and it's a side picture.

Doesn't even look like him.

which says something actually.

My sister reckons the umpire needs to check for drugs, alcohol and prescription drug overdoses.
On the sunject of drugs: I just today realised that part of 'Sunny' by Our Lord Morrissey is about taking heroin!

It is indeed..''jean belt wrapped around ya arm''.

My sister is currently making snide comments about topless Morrissey - I quote, 'You actually have an entire folder for that man with no top on? You're sick.'

Who doesn't? :confused:

I did feel weird for having one at first but now i dont:D

I am so over feeling weird for anything Moz-related... :rolleyes:

Is this a good time to mention I've tagged some pics as ''bulge''..? ...no? ...ok :o :D

And thanks for the piccys EP :horny:

Congrats Franzanna & mcrickson on your Moziage.

I'd like to second this...though I'm a bit shocked...the things that happen on frink :eek: :sweet:

Is this a good time to mention I've tagged some pics as ''bulge''..? ...no? ...ok :o :D

ROTFL!!! *Wonders where these pictures are tagged*:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom