morrissey frink thread!

This is a strange but lovely one from the House Of Blues gig again. I think this particular picture time travels him backwards to the 90's:guitar::guitar: He looks quite a bit younger and so happy:):)

400x600.aspx

At Webster Hall by Tim Griffin.
20.jpg

26.jpg

28.jpg

And last but not least by Tailor Long (also Webster). Oooooh lala lalaa. *is on fire and fans herself*

morrisseywebster3.jpg

Here are a few frinkies from Foxwoods.

The best thing about the show was that we were pressed up against the stage. I had my camera on the stage the entire time.

NoShirt.jpg

TyingShoe.jpg

LyingonStage.jpg

I hope he wears a frinky black shirt in london :)

These are all so lovely. They make me breathless. I like the one of him on the floor with his back to us because it's an unusual view of his quiff.

I wonder how he'll be remembered 50 years from now. I think he's going to go down in history as one of the best songwriters/singers of our time. Some friends of mine say nobody will remember him at all since his fan base is more intense than large. What do you think?

Also, I still don't know what to do with this Fiji bottle! How does one add a Fiji bottle to one's Moz shrine? It's not fitting in with the decor. :)

I am calling YOU a sick freak. I only come here to help you folks out... I am way above the frink thread... I would never blatantly worship or lust over another... that's pathetic.

No... I just sleep out in below freezing temperature on one of the dirtiest streets in Manhattan dealing with drunks fighting in the street next to me - looking like a homeless person, telling the police that I am "Urban Camping" - changing my clothes in the starbucks bathroom, seriously considering bringing a SHAM WOW to the front row in case I really have to pee so as not to lose my spot, sitting and standing on cold concrete for days so I can stare and be awestruck for 90 blissful minutes only to drive home for 5 hours in the rain on no sleep, paying all the way...

I am way above the frink...:cool::straightface:

:lbf: You keep telling yourself that and one day you'll believe it. ;)

OMGOSH!! that NECK.. :horny:
I couldve not stayed in my spot if id been againsdt the stage and that close to him, that neck exposure/back of head wouldve finished me off, idve been up there like a shot.. :lbf:

26.jpg

*changes her wallpaper, AGAIN* :blushing: (its a damn miracle i ever get a browser window open)

Why don't you make it your water bottle? But I understand that you already have the tattoo that you always have with you so that you don't really need the bottle. Hmmm....

*whispers* I drank the water that he had left in it.

OK, what I just did: I printed out a little explanation of why this Fiji bottle is special and taped it to the side. It is now sitting on the bookshelf in my sitting room... which is my Smiths shrine room. I know. I KNOW! I never thought I'd turn out this way, yet here it is... And it delights me endlessly.

Also? The tattoo? It looks awful right now. It's a big "MORRISSEY" shaped scab. Horrid. D: How long does this phase last?

I'm flying to Milwaukee tonight. Anyone going to that show? Or Chicago?

Also? The tattoo? It looks awful right now. It's a big "MORRISSEY" shaped scab. Horrid. D: How long does this phase last?

It shouldn't last too long, soon the scab will just fall off of it's own accord, so don't be tempted to pick at it or you could end up munting the tattoo!

I was a bit undecided between this one and the avatar picture that I then chose. Funny that you posted this picture so shortly afterwards.

I like your choice of avatar though :love:

OMGOSH!! that NECK.. :horny:
I couldve not stayed in my spot if id been againsdt the stage and that close to him, that neck exposure/back of head wouldve finished me off, idve been up there like a shot.. :lbf:

26.jpg

*changes her wallpaper, AGAIN* :blushing: (its a damn miracle i ever get a browser window open)

Great choice, lottie, this pic is absolutely beautiful. :love:

20.jpg

Scar Frink ! Yes !

Perfect picture from the House Of Blues gig which could be used for a caption competition methinks!:thumb:

401x600.aspx

I Could Have Been Elvis ?

20.jpg

Scar Frink ! Yes !

I have a new theory on this. My friend is now dating a woman who was in a car accident and had to have her spleen removed. Her scar is identical. Maybe Morrissey is spleenless. :rolleyes:

I have a new theory on this. My friend is now dating a woman who was in a car accident and had to have her spleen removed. Her scar is identical. Maybe Morrissey is spleenless. :rolleyes:

Exactly! The scar is intrigueing. Only serious medical conditions require such major surgery. :eek: :tears:
I feel bad for finding it :horny:. :o

Interesting!

You know, he has another scar. He has a very faint scar that appears to be an apendectomy (sp?) scar. If you look for it you can find it in multiple photos. I think he's been through a lot, medically speaking.

Back
Top Bottom