morrissey frink thread!

Thanks for the suggestion - I might call on mel. :) Something that was putting me off the idea of a downloadable calendar was that when a few people got the download, they'd probably just share it with their pals and there'd not be much fundraising value there. So what if I were to put all paying downloaders into a draw for knitted prize?

Excellent idea.

I think you should save this until SLC auction later this year. ;)

mozmojoyor2-1.jpg

Deliciousness ahoy!

j.jpg

(Dreams last night - Morrissey emerged back into the public eye with a long, ratty goatee beard. It was about three inches off the end of his chin. When everyone complained, he said it was "the new me!" and vowed never to shave again. ARG.)

Deliciousness ahoy!

j.jpg

(Dreams last night - Morrissey emerged back into the public eye with a long, ratty goatee beard. It was about three inches off the end of his chin. When everyone complained, he said it was "the new me!" and vowed never to shave again. ARG.)

Photo - very Frinky.
Dream - Dear God, no ratty goatees, please. OMG, it wasn't braided was it? :sick: I pray you dream a better dream tonight.

Speaking of hair, I've spent the last hour scalping sideburns off of my mini Moz so I can re-do his hair.

kil3.gif

yng1.gif

I always thought he had jet black hair, but there is some coppery brown in there.

tree.jpg

I now find myself staring at people's hair lines, figuring out how I'd replicate their head. :squiffy:

322367198_6e78727455.jpg

Hello, handsome. :love:

tree.jpg

I now find myself staring at people's hair lines, figuring out how I'd replicate their head. :squiffy:[/QUOTE]

Ha ha! Maybe you could start making wigs/toupees on the side?!

NONONONONONONO!!!!
That's a nightmare.

But honestly, 3 months is a long time, some up-to-date pictures would be very nice. Are all the paparazzies on holiday? And fans (sorry, members of audience) don't carry cameras with anymore? Isn't he afraid we might forget him?:eek::D
If you FB people have fresh piccies, could you please...

Here's little recycling, again:
1199805000feacde66.jpg

1199804922041bd.jpg

11998050002a7cacd66.jpg

11998050525a379750.jpg

Oh, I don't like this photo at all. He looks MEAN here. D: And I think makeup looks dreadful on him. I like natural Mozzy face.

Sorry to be negative. :[

Oh, I don't like this photo at all. He looks MEAN here. D: And I think makeup looks dreadful on him. I like natural Mozzy face.

Sorry to be negative. :[

He looks more determined than mean....but I agree that picture is not the best.

Sweet indeed. Mesmerizing. Is it possible for a human to have eyes like these?

No need to be sorry. I didn't like the picture at first. But I can't take my eyes of those eyes now.

Yep - nice eyes, as always.

But bloody hell - I think they may have literally slapped his make-up on with a trowel!

Back
Top Bottom