jewellry.jpg

spl133416_001.jpg

IMG_9446.jpg

379510360_d13439d068.jpg

vm4.jpg

Oooh, here's a nice one.

hand.jpg

thanks for the heads up, I didn't know that. We have Pringles over here :mad:

It makes me mad, esp when people offer me them and i have to say i cant, theyre always like, "but i paid for them so its me paying the 'blood money'." they just dont understand the conscience thing. :mad:

also Proctor and Gamble own a LOT of products, things you would think are ok, e.g Herbal Essences haircare (shampoos etc) who make a big thing on their ads about it having herbs inand being natural. PAH!

oh and don;t get me started on the Fairy (washing up liquid, made by proctor and bastard.) adverts we have here in the Uk, they just make me wanna cry. (i have complained to the Advertising standards authority about them, but noone cares..)

Jewellry frink!
379510360_d13439d068.jpg

:horny: Hadn't seen this photo before - love it! I think he always looks particularly dashing in light blue too.

It makes me mad, esp when people offer me them and i have to say i cant, theyre always like, "but i paid for them so its me paying the 'blood money'." they just dont understand the conscience thing. :mad:

I'm on the same page as you on that. My dad still tries to convince me to eat meat by saying "well it's already dead now, you might as well eat it", but like you said, it's a conscience thing. :(

oh and don;t get me started on the Fairy (washing up liquid, made by proctor and bastard.)

That's another product we don't have here, thankfully. Unfortunately things like cleaning products (and not to mention cosmetics) are quite often made by companies that test on animals, just because of the very nature of said products. It's very depressing.

Now for some pretty pictures to cheer us up...

morrissey_pinktie.jpg

morrissey_authority.jpg

morrissey_sand1.jpg

morrissey_bed.jpg

:love: I wish this guy was going down to the junk yard with me to find a new (well...not new, just not leaking) radiator. Then we could go have some wine and a nice dinner. :sweet: He doesn't strike me as a junkyard dog though. :p

Back
Top Bottom