morrissey frink thread!

IMG_7998.JPG

morrissey056.jpg

maybe they belong into the unflattering thread i don´t know

There's really nothing unflattering about Morrissey's looks.

Lovely, hadn't seen that before! Dashing as he looks in a suit, there's just something about the casual shirts and cuddly jumpers that make me go "awww".

"i've never seen eyes
like the blues he drives
in and around
and through me again"

Sorry, Tori Amos lyrics do not belong on The Frink because she said mean things about Moz. *repents*

However, that song popped into my head when I saw this because it's true, I've never seen blue eyes like that on anyone else.

And that is such a great picture!

I thought the same thing when I first saw this pic (well, not the Tori lyrics, but I think you get my drift!). He does have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, and in this photo particularly, when you just see those brilliant flashes of blue...wow. :eek:

and my fave of today:

15DF4E_1.jpg

I think this is my fave of today so far too. Beautiful!

Hey, this is frinked fresh of the bough just a few minutes ago. Looks a bit like a cheesy 1950's album sleeve shot.

DSCF1502appleblossomtime.jpg

50s album cover-esque or not, I love it! :D

can`t be bovvered to move it to the right thread

who do you think features in the article
The Return of Hair-Raising Style
Februar 16, 2010

http://www.gq.com/style/wear-it-now/201002/pompadours?slide=3#slide=4#ixzz0oJx77vIi

Great find Quiffaa, thank you!

They used such a great picture in the article too:
morrissey_portrait.jpg

Could he possibly be any more breathtaking? :love:

There's really nothing unflattering about Morrissey's looks.

Couldn't agree more!

Do you ever feel like you've looked at so many photos of Morrissey over the years that you almost can't SEE him anymore?

Do you ever feel like you've looked at so many photos of Morrissey over the years that you almost can't SEE him anymore?

No. But if I would see him per chance on the street or somewhere where I am not expoecting him to be around, it would be as if Botticellis Venus* came alive.

A different kind of "shocked by the presence of beauty" that would be from seeinghim at a gig

*under the spoiler

Botticelli+Venus.jpg

venus-botticelli.jpg

I may be the only one who is rather immune to brown cardigans, (they remind me of my dad) thats the main reason for me to be unszure about posting the above pics.

Since I am not at all immune to the inherent frinkiness that is embodied in Morrissey I continue

with some pics from the Roundhouse 22 jan 08
starting slowly with

morrissey026.jpg

morrissey037.jpg

morrissey038.jpg

morrissey039.jpg

morrissey041.jpg

morrissey042.jpg

side squishy for Gretchen

morrissey045.jpg

Oh yeah, that's the stuff.

Here's some frinky chat, starting at around 5:00.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XLPNnYQ7DEY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XLPNnYQ7DEY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

"I think I always alluded to hanky-panky..." :blushing:

Not much bigger

TR-SIEM-0184.jpg

TR-SIEM-0179.jpg

this must be the singer of snake river conspiracy(-which is kind of metal/gorthic-ish band with a female singer
i have a clipping lying aroundsomewhere , i think of q mag or nme- where they report -ca 2000- that the band covered how soon is now , moz went ot their show witnessing it and backstage this shot with the singer came across
...there is also a lovely pic of him and chrissie hynde at that clipping

*nods gravely* ;)

Hey, this is frinked fresh of the bough just a few minutes ago. Looks a bit like a cheesy 1950's album sleeve shot.

DSCF1502appleblossomtime.jpg
there is some strange fruit hanging at your tree;)
gorgeous, very cute
while typing the strange fruit line i immediately thinking of a beautiful but sad billie holiday song..of course the strange fruit there has a very different and sad meaning.im always very touched by hearing this

Last edited by a moderator:
this must be the singer of snake river conspiracy(-which is kind of metal/gorthic-ish band with a female singer
i have a clipping lying aroundsomewhere , i think of q mag or nme- where they report -ca 2000- that the band covered how soon is now , moz went ot their show witnessing it and backstage this shot with the singer came across
...there is also a lovely pic of him and chrissie hynde at that clipping

there is some strange fruit hanging at your tree;)
gorgeous, very cute
while typing the strange fruit line i immediately thinking of a beautiful but sad billie holiday song..of course the strange fruit there has a very different and sad meaning.im always very touched by hearing this

*sigh* I love Billie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those pesky printers won't leave me alone! Could not resist some (not quite) freebie frinky magnet calendars. :D

Ooh la la! Nice!

It's like having a photo of a lithe, beautiful woman on your fridge to stop yourself eating junk. Except this would have the polar opposite effect of doubling trips to the fridge to perv at topless Morrissey. (Not that I need excuses to visit the kitchen and stuff my face :))

Back
Top Bottom