morrissey frink thread!

Do not like.

What is? Madame Tussauds?

Hmmm, you think he looks wax? Nothings happening, those were just tears of drunkeness and Morrissey's a good looking man.

You going to Chicago, Fran?

What about you Mell, you promised! :D April 4th.

*Now nervously awaits ticket sales*

Roll call! Who plans on going where?

I will also be in Ann Arbor on March 31st.

I will definitely be at Chicago. I am going to try to convince my husband that either Ann Arbor or Milwaukee (or both) would be a good idea. I can't wait!!

I will definitely be at Chicago. I am going to try to convince my husband that either Ann Arbor or Milwaukee (or both) would be a good idea. I can't wait!!

I have a Milwaukee connection, I'd just have to get there. Hmmmm.

Wait, where in Milwaukee and on what day?

Waxy, chalky, embalmy...:p

Embalmy is the new black. Wait, maybe it's the old black?! :confused: Okay, embalmy is the new white, or something. Embalmy is the new sexay.

Hello, is this new?

ef073062-5dce-4672-8f9f-678a16b37ec3.jpg

OHH I love new pictures!!!! I've missed the frink thread sooooo badly...the pics are all blocked when I check Solo at my new job. It sucks!!! :tears: I hope everyone is doing well and getting excited for some new photos when the tour starts!!! :D

You going to Chicago, Fran?

What about you Mell, you promised! :D April 4th.

*Now nervously awaits ticket sales*

Roll call! Who plans on going where?

I will also be in Ann Arbor on March 31st.
Eeks! I'm not sure yet!!! I'm seriously considering Chicago & NYC. I'd also LOVE to go to the Boston show since it falls on my bday (I'm still in awe over Pags' bday show story)!!! Might also go to the Albuquerque, NM show because one of my friends already volunteered to go with me to that show. We'll see..but so far, Chicago is still in the running!!! I'd love to meet up with you guys!!! :D

I'm seriously considering Chicago & NYC. I'd also LOVE to go to the Boston show since it falls on my bday (I'm still in awe over Pags' bday show story)!!! Might also go to the Albuquerque, NM show because one of my friends already volunteered to go with me to that show. We'll see..but so far, Chicago is still in the running!!! I'd love to meet up with you guys!!! :D

There are still tickets left in Richmond. Come see me (and Moz), Mell. :)

Hello, is this new?

ef073062-5dce-4672-8f9f-678a16b37ec3.jpg

It's from the official Lost Highway website here (thanks to Reddit):
http://losthighwayrecords.com/artist/detail.aspx?nid=2456&aid=260

YOR will be released in the US on the Attack/Lost Highway label. Cool.

New Cover from the "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris" thread! Thanks for the link, Danny!

morrissey-paris-packshot_600x600_100kb.jpg

http://lastgasstation.wordpress.com/2008/12/20/morrissey-big-mouth-strikes-again/

I LOVE IT

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous :horny:

Just had a thought!
Isn't it amazing that the number of views of this thread is creeping up towards 1 million!
Extraordinary, the frinkiness out there.
Talk about sharing the love!

Its the place to be :D I probably account for half of them views :o :p

Back
Top Bottom