(flickr user localcut)
4149831606_eb3c111b12.jpg

and here
4149832190_44c1ba1427.jpg

and here
4149073543_7120841d00.jpg

and here
4149829798_9e20dd1549.jpg

Very good pictures, he looks gorgeous but...again, it's only me or he looks very very tired?

so back to our daily agenda
Oh my, he does look good here...
(flickr user localcut)

and here

and here

and here

Pretty please mell? Lately I've spent my time reading Lego catalogues, I need (and others too!) something for sore eyes.... PLEASE?

All brown is so flattering on him. Please share your pictures with us Mell, I would love to see them.

* sorry for any confusion with the knicker picture. It was taken in New York 2007*

Dont speak too soon, all BROWN suit tonight :thumb: Thanks by the way Lottie! You know what for ;)

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GPPEAFOEWFBSDBVGEWE :mad::tears:

wheres that smashing head against floor in despair smiley when i need it.

i missed a BROWN suit, :tears: Moz I swear you do this on purpose when you KNOW im not gonna be there.

and pags, no worries my friend. :thumb:

so back to our daily agenda
Oh my, he does look good here...
(flickr user localcut)

and here

and here

and here

Pretty please mell? Lately I've spent my time reading Lego catalogues, I need (and others too!) something for sore eyes.... PLEASE?

oh my frigging over frinked life.... :horny::tears:
*dies dramatically*

and no i dont think he looks tired.

Bizarre. I wonder if there's a secret underground frink going on per PM invite only. :rofl:

Meh, I just noticed it was quiet lately. I was going to develop this awesome theory about fig leaves and original sin and Adam and Eve ashamed of, well, whatever, but I have a temperature and no beef with the concept of a secret underground frink ring, I think it's kinda a cool concept actually and speaks symbolic volumes. Our Frink. :p

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LYHt2M4t6fs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LYHt2M4t6fs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I'm trying to help in giving it a rest, sweet. Gotta go to sleep now though. :(

(The original video of this song is remarkably frinky. :eek:)

I will be at:

Las Vegas
Gibson
Copley/San Diego
Ventura Theatre
Pomona/Fox Theatre

Will any of you be there? I'm the pale fat girl with the black and blue hair. If it's chilly I'll also be wearing a black coat with blue rhinestones on it. Say hi to me. :)

Also, I have an extra ticket to Copley Hall (Dec. 8). It's Row D - pretty good seats, really. Anyone interested?

Pags! Why didn't you tell me you were going to be there? I was 2nd row pit, so basically at the stage (Boz side). It was awesome, I would've loved to meet you! :( You gonna do Vegas?

*sigh* I've let it go--you're the one that seems to enjoy trying to antagonize me for no reason. You're not "just crazy"--you're mean and rude too. :mad: Please just leave me alone and please don't ever use my name in any of your Solo posts again.

That would explain why you missed my "You are still too frinky" sign in Seattle. I tried like hell to get into the pit on that side, security was TIGHT.
Yes I am going to Vegas, you too?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIND SOME PICTURES FROM SEATTLE, THERE WAS A PHOTOGRAPHER THERE THAT WAS LOVING THE SIGN!

That would explain why you missed my "You are still too frinky" sign in Seattle. I tried like hell to get into the pit on that side, security was TIGHT.
Yes I am going to Vegas, you too?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIND SOME PICTURES FROM SEATTLE, THERE WAS A PHOTOGRAPHER THERE THAT WAS LOVING THE SIGN!

Wow, I totally didn't see you or your sign. :( That sucks!!!

I will be at Vegas (might not be able to queue, though), Indio (row S or something super crappy), and San Diego (row C). Asian girl, short hair, average/thin frame. Say hi if any of you see me!

Here's a couple more from localcut's flickr account (from Portland).

seattle091.jpg

seattle09.jpg

Here are my videos from Seattle--Moz's entrance & This Charming Man. Turn your volume down, I think the shrieking woman is me. :rolleyes::o

Here's Ask:

I'll post some of my pics later, hope you guys like these videos!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are my videos from Seattle--Moz's entrance & This Charming Man. Turn your volume down, I think the shrieking woman is me. :rolleyes::o

Here's Ask:

Thanks. I enjoyed those.

I look forward to seeing your pics.

Because we like pretty lips:

m374.jpg

And Morrissey, if you're reading this, I saw (Miss) Gary Numan live last night and I think you need to poach his bassist. He's ever so pretty, and comes with a marvelous quiff and natty suit. You'd like him.

Here's Ask:

Very nice! He sounds great. Thanks for sharing these. :thumb:

Here's Ask:

Wish I could watch them now but I'm at work. It gives me something to look forward to. His videos w/ the shrieking fans always make me smile because I can completetly relate to their excitement. Enjoying the lovely pics in the meantime.

oh my frigging over frinked life.... :horny::tears:
*dies dramatically*

and no i dont think he looks tired.

HE WASN'T TIRED!!! I don't know what other people were seeing, no one should read the front page and there was absolutely no chest clutching....lots of moob sqeezing, no clutching :crazy:

Here's a couple more from localcut's flickr account (from Seattle).

seattle091.jpg

seattle09.jpg

Don't know if you have been corrected yet but this is from Portland...unless he managed to change his jeans and everything in Seattle

Here's Ask:

You know when he says "I know" there at the very end....well I was frantically waving the sign from that side...I wonder if that was directed towards me? That would be awesome :D

Back
Top Bottom