morrissey frink thread!

It's a beach, and he's rolling in the sand. I nicked it from someone's travel blog. They tend to sunbathe on their backs, too. :)
Oh, good.

I love him and I don't even know him.

NewPicture37.jpg
NewPicture41.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSGLADYS!!!

dgphm3.jpg
dgphm2.jpg

gphm1.jpg
dgphm6.jpg

dgphm5.jpg
dgphm4.jpg

If you don't have a happy birthday it will make Morrissey sad.........and we don't want that. ^^^^^

Thank you very much Gretchen, i'm a bit slow and don't visit often here anymore. I only miss this thread! Ooh and those gifs Di made from the Ganglord video are simply great! :love:

Am I the only one who's mind went 'there'? :o I mean, he's acting something out, yeah? I need a cold shower.
Because you were more specific with me in private I need a cold shower now too. Shame on you!

Dear, oh dear.....

SilverShirtLying.jpg

(Actually this is just to point out to lovers of knitted frink that I've now got a friends-only album of my fandom knits on my profile page. Do pop in for a perv. :))

M: hmmm looks like you've got an ant infestation there...

N: what??????

Nancy is looking great isn't she? As is Morrissey of course. Do you reckon he's giving her one?

Sorry for lowering the tone but I'm very bored at work...

Those topless pics above (and some of the comments!) got me thinking in frinky ways. So my dirty thoughts are all really your faults:D

here's a pic my friend sent me.. I don't think it's been posted before
photo2.jpg

Nice one chelsey! Brown sweater Frink! It needs a caption though. :thumb:

Dear, oh dear.....

SilverShirtLying.jpg

(Actually this is just to point out to lovers of knitted frink that I've now got a friends-only album of my fandom knits on my profile page. Do pop in for a perv. :))

This has just given me a nice giggle on a very rotten morning. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom