morrissey frink thread!

Dear, oh dear.....

SilverShirtLying.jpg

(Actually this is just to point out to lovers of knitted frink that I've now got a friends-only album of my fandom knits on my profile page. Do pop in for a perv. :))

Can i be your friend? My lust for knitted frink is too much to bear:p... i need to see your pictures... plus, i like you!:blushing:

This has just given me a nice giggle on a very rotten morning. Thanks!

*salutes* Happy I could lift the gloom, Mr/Ms Snap. :)

Can i be your friend? My lust for knitted frink is too much to bear:p... i need to see your pictures... plus, i like you!:blushing:

I'm now imagining you as a frantic spaniel puppy spinning in circles because it's been put on the leash for the first time. :lbf:

Yes, send a friend request and I'll sneak you in. :)

here's the other morrissey/ nancy pic I think this one has been seen before
30272941246707d71edabio8.jpg

more morrissey/nancy love..I might as well
moznancy001.jpg

NancyMorrissey2_.jpg

And morrisseys buttcrack:lbf:
crackingpixvo7.jpg

Careful! Barking might get overwrought! :eek:

:rolleyes: FYI I can chase my own tail for 6785 consecutive hours without getting dizzy. (If I wear my glasses because otherwise I see double so it's trickier). And Lassie calls me " Nerves of Steel." :cool:

Right, I'm off before this thread is derailed again.

(Friends only album eh? Now where on earth did you get that elitist idea from. :D)(eeeeeeeh...)

edit/ Had a lookie, top stuff as always. You're the dog's botox, as a cute old lady on this page would say... :thumb:

:rolleyes: FYI I can chase my own tail for 6785 consecutive hours without getting dizzy. (If I wear my glasses because otherwise I see double so it's trickier). And Lassie calls me " Nerves of Steel." :cool:

Right, I'm off before this thread is derailed again.

(Friends only album eh? Now where on earth did you get that elitist idea from. :D)(eeeeeeeh...)

edit/ Had a lookie, top stuff as always. You're the dog's botox, as a cute old lady on this page would say... :thumb:

Elitist? I let you in, didn't I? :lbf: Nah. I just like to know who's peering into the world of my strange little hobby.

Or "I've got what in my pot?!"

Or "perhaps you left the keys under...."

Or " lovely bloomers N'."

TCM - 'ow does one make friends? Does twisting threads make the grade? :o

Nancy looks gorgeous in that pic but her posture is puzzling me. As if her limbs are being controlled by an external force. Strange.

Just go to my profile page and below my friends-list window, you'll see the option to befriend me. (Although twisting threads sound more fun. I have lurex......;)

Nancy looks gorgeous in that pic but her posture is puzzling me. As if her limbs are being controlled by an external force. Strange.

That's due to Morrissey's magnetism. I'm convinced that if I ever get within three feet of him I'll stick to him like a fridge magnet...

Love your knitted Moz dolls by the way - the hair always looks great!

That's due to Morrissey's magnetism. I'm convinced that if I ever get within three feet of him I'll stick to him like a fridge magnet...

Love your knitted Moz dolls by the way - the hair always looks great!

Or Nancy wears loads of bling under her kit and her garden backs on to a breaker's yard. Every time the electro-magnetic crane switches on, it's time for a Nancy Dance.

Thank you. I like doing the hair. My other favourite part is knitting the torso; you've already knitted the arms and the legs and now you start bringing the whole piece together and things suddenly start to move a lot faster. :thumb:

Mell posted these a long time ago, but I think they are worth revisiting:

Sorry for the pic overload but I think I finally found a larger version of this pic that I've wanted!
LOOK AT THOSE LIPS!!!!! *muah!*
8_7_0615.jpg

Some others from the same show...
8_7_062.jpg

8_7_0613.jpg

8_7_0614.jpg

8_7_0621.jpg

8_7_068.jpg

8_7_069.jpg

Random news: Hannah (singer from Doll/Kicks) posted on Twitter that Jesse and 2 of the guys from her band got thrown out of an L.A. bar last night for "just having a good time."

Back
Top Bottom