morrissey frink thread!

He wears 'em all the time, don't see why he wouldn't wear them to bed too. I wear mine to sleep.

Hmm bet he sleeps AND showers with just his necklaces on.... oh my. :eek: EPbabe, look what you've made me imagine! :p

Sometimes when I'm asleep and have a necklace on, the pendant or whatever will fall and tickle my neck in the night and I imagine it's my lover whispering "come closer" in the night with his finger softly on my neck.

*searches for a necklace to wear to bed*

Why do you think he looks so tan in this pic, but in the Samuel French pics he looks really pale?

This picture makes me so happy. :)

does anyone know why? (I'm not sure, myself. :D)

Could it be all the palm trees? Morrissey foreshadowing necking? Two happy people? I just don't know.

Oh that's nice.
Let's hope you see something like this on your trips down to the lake. ;)
Beach.jpg

I will be walking down there today...if I see THAT, you will never see me again :D

I have altered it to be for me:
Wedding.jpg

(Yes, I'm quite aware I look CRAP in that photo and in that dress, but my wedding dress won't look like that. It'll be silver-grey and 50s-style.
Who wants to be one of my bridesmaids? :D I already have one.

hahahahaha :D

AWW!!! I just saw this on the main page! Lucky guy!!!! What a cute pic of Morrissey!!!
Morrissey_and_Richard_in_LA.jpg

He looks gorgeous...so happy, and healthy, and just bloody gorgeous.

Though...
on a second note...
Morrissey wearing nothing but necklaces...
mmmmm..... :horny:

You are evil.

Well...back in my school days we didn't even have the internet! :tears: Hard times.

Morrissey, if you're reading the frink today, could you try to remember to do something equally filthy/pervy the next time you do a show in So Cal? Reach down and move the furniture around a few times, PLEASE! :sweet:

He reads the darn frink thread and we all know it!!!
This little move he did right here ----->
Moz1.gif

proves it. I was talking about how I loved how he moves his hips when he dances and look what he pulls out, he SO reads the frink.
Oh and Mell I've tried talking my hubby into considering moving to Cali...he said NO! I don't know why but he has always hated the idea of moving there. I think there is too many people or something, but seriously if anything ever happens to him I am so there.

AWW!!! I just saw this on the main page! Lucky guy!!!! What a cute pic of Morrissey!!! :sweet:
Morrissey_and_Richard_in_LA.jpg

Don't you think that he gets hot wearing all those layers of clothing around in LA? Seriously loose some clothing Moz!:D

I was maybe 20 feet from the man when he did this and I didn't even see it. It must've been one of those magical times when I had my stupid eyes closed and missed the best part. Actually, the best part was the look on his face when...I won't say.

Oh now come on...you can't leave me hanging like that!

Oh now come on...you can't leave me hanging like that!

It's silly. And it's all in my mind, but I sort of like it. It's like a tiny fantasy come true and I'm sure the events are all unrelated but reconstructed in my head but they made my day, my life whether true or imagined. I'm a nobody, but in between songs when the comedian was messing with the audience he asked me for a hug and I shot Morrissey a glance just to sort of ask him stupidly with my eyes if it was okay and Morrissey looked pissed. That's it. Now I feel stupid but that was the coolest thing ever.

I mean he is my secret boyfriend you know. Geez.

It's silly. And it's all in my mind, but I sort of like it. It's like a tiny fantasy come true and I'm sure the events are all unrelated but reconstructed in my head but they made my day, my life whether true or imagined. I'm a nobody, but in between songs when the comedian was messing with the audience he asked me for a hug and I shot Morrissey a glance just to sort of ask him stupidly with my eyes if it was okay and Morrissey looked pissed. That's it. Now I feel stupid but that was the coolest thing ever.

I would have said "I'll give Morrissey a hug!" I don't think it's silly, I would never hug another man in front of Morrissey, don't feel stupid! It's very cool!

I would have said "I'll give Morrissey a hug!" I don't think it's silly, I would never hug another man in front of Morrissey, don't feel stupid! It's very cool!

Oh good answer. See, now why weren't you in my brain when these things unfolded? Dammit.

Not that this is even an issue, but I want to reitterate that the coolness factor was NOT that I wanted to stir up jealousy. It was that there was a certain recognition that I saw for the first time ever that I wasn't just a nobody, and it came from someone I've loved a very long time. THAT was the cool part. Okay now I will shut up. Now I'm sure you all think I'm insane but I guess I'm okay with that. On to frinking.

He reads the darn frink thread and we all know it!!!
This little move he did right here ----->
Moz1.gif

proves it. I was talking about how I loved how he moves his hips when he dances and look what he pulls out, he SO reads the frink.
Oh and Mell I've tried talking my hubby into considering moving to Cali...he said NO! I don't know why but he has always hated the idea of moving there. I think there is too many people or something, but seriously if anything ever happens to him I am so there.
If he reads the frink, I want a sign--confirmation, etc! He should just get on here and say HI. :rolleyes:

Aww, Pags...too bad you can't move here. I bet you'd make alot of money as a personal trainer!

I was maybe 20 feet from the man when he did this and I didn't even see it. It must've been one of those magical times when I had my stupid eyes closed and missed the best part. Actually, the best part was the look on his face when...I won't say.
I didn't see it either and I don't close my eyes when he sings. It was just kind of hard to see the bottom half of his body, I think the cameras were in the way.

p.s. you're not a nobody!

p.p.s. have y'all seen the tags for the frink? I'm offended that someone tagged it as "creepy."

Since I'm probably in the frink alone, I'm going to whine and say I really, really, really want to see Morrissey this summer! :tears::tears::tears: I want to go see Moz in Spain.....*whine* *stomps on floor* I have a passport and I'm immunized for everything imagineable, but I don't have extra money. :tears:

Back
Top Bottom