morrissey frink thread!

A little bird asked for a larger image of my avatar (rear sleeve of the Maladjusted vinyl). Enjoy!

Cheers,
Jamie

A little bird asked for a larger image of my avatar (rear sleeve of the Maladjusted vinyl). Enjoy!

Cheers,
Jamie

That little bird was me. :o And thanks to Jamie I found a proper version of it; so much better than the front sleeve! :guitar:

hi_1997_maladjusted12_2-1.jpg

Is this any good for you
File0017.jpg

thts hot
pash here are two gifs where you see more "action down below"
with el moz doin frinky actions to his shirt:
first see my sig gif v
you can see it second from left in my sig
2nd one a bit closer but you cant see the"whole picture"but his facial expression..ohh he`s so kinky....
Bkiss5.gif

both from benicassim

it seems he gets frinkier in hot countries
..ive read an interview where a interviewer complained how hot it was in his dressing room and sandie shaw reported in her book tht he had a fire onin his flat even it "was almost summer"
more benicasim gifs
Bart0.gif

Bhero7.gif

Bkiss0.gif

benikiss4b.gif

beni030irish.gif

anyone know where this hot pic stems from(which concert)
215wv9.jpg

..ive read an interview where a interviewer complained how hot it was in his dressing room and sandie shaw reported in her book tht he had a fire onin his flat even it "was almost summer"

Crap! :tears:
There goes all hope of ever being with Moz - I actually cannot stand being hot. I'm quite happy to be cold, but any temperature above about 25 celsius and I melt. :tears:
Proof that I'm not made for Morrissey at all. :(

Crap! :tears:
There goes all hope of ever being with Moz - I actually cannot stand being hot. I'm quite happy to be cold, but any temperature above about 25 celsius and I melt. :tears:
Proof that I'm not made for Morrissey at all. :(

Part of me thinks that you, Franzanna, wouldn't stay "cold" around Morrissey no matter what room temperature :p

Part of me thinks that you, Franzanna, wouldn't stay "cold" around Morrissey no matter what room temperature :p

:eek: Svarta! Does this all boil down to the influence of your native tongue on your mind? (I'm thinking of 'ich bin heiß' :D)
It also reminds me of something my dad said to me ages ago when it was really cold but I was fine and listening to Morrissey, and he said, 'oh yes, of course you're not cold, Morrissey's singing so it's HAWT!' :D

I don't think in german, I really don't. Aber ja, du bist probably heiß.

Oi! I'm not. In fact I haven't a clue what I'm doing on the Frink thread because I'm not feeling very attracted to Morrissey right now. :(

Strangely, I usually either think in German or with a northern accent. Although the northern accent isn't quite so strange because I'm really a northerner anyway.

Oi! I'm not. In fact I haven't a clue what I'm doing on the Frink thread because I'm not feeling very attracted to Morrissey right now. :(

Strangely, I usually either think in German or with a northern accent. Although the northern accent isn't quite so strange because I'm really a northerner anyway.

This is probably the bad influence of your boyfriend :eek:

Back
Top Bottom