Morrissey haters!!

Perhaps Morrissey fans just have a better-developed sense of intelligent humour than non-fans :p

it's the 'fans' that come onto this site & criticise everything he does (and even things that he hasn't done yet) that really make me angry.

Yeah this the thing i dont get - there are loads of people who come on here (usually the main page but sometimes also the forum) just to slag him off and criticise what he has said or done - or even say the music is rubbish.

Why would anyone bother to come onto a fan site to do that- i just dont get it. If you dont like him or the music how do you find yourself on his fan site?

Most of all, I don't mind people who don't like Morrissey, it's the 'fans' that come onto this site & criticise everything he does (and even things that he hasn't done yet) that really make me angry.

Yes I agree.

I've never met a Moz hater in real life. Let's hope (for their sake) it stays that way.

Generally don't care, say what they like, it's not about me! Had a polish guy here sing "every day is sunday" to me, then he laughed. it was quite funny, but he is normally a berk anyway.

Yeah this the thing i dont get - there are loads of people who come on here (usually the main page but sometimes also the forum) just to slag him off and criticise what he has said or done - or even say the music is rubbish.?

I do think some of the things he says and does are quite laughable and some of the music is rubbish (in my opinion). I think its better for the forums that you have these views from people (as long as they can explain why) who buy his cds; as if every one just said he is 'great' all the time, it would be very dull. I don't think there is one musical artist that i l buy, that i can say i like everything they have done. I haven't been on the general dicussions page for months or looked at the Main page for very long. I guess i am rare, as i am not interested in and discussing or reading all the ins & outs of a rock/pop star.

Why would anyone bother to come onto a fan site to do that- i just dont get it. If you dont like him or the music how do you find yourself on his fan site?

Some of them just don't like the music and join to take the piss. It is quite funny when people do get very protective and defensive. The same topic comes around every so often. You learn to spot them a mile off!

I do think some of the things he says and does are quite laughable and some of the music is rubbish (in my opinion). I think its better for the forums that you have these views from people (as long as they can explain why) who buy his cds; as if every one just said he is 'great' all the time, it would be very dull.

That's fine to me. But some people seem to slag him off on here for fun.
What I really get sick of are these 'sack Jesse, sack the band' people. Debate is great, wholesale character assasination? No thanks.

I do think some of the things he says and does are quite laughable and some of the music is rubbish (in my opinion). I think its better for the forums that you have these views from people (as long as they can explain why) who buy his cds; as if every one just said he is 'great' all the time, it would be very dull.

That's fine to me. But some people seem to slag him off on here for fun.
What I really get sick of are these 'sack Jesse, sack the band' people. Debate is great but wholesale character assasination? No thanks.

thanks for your comments, you are right it best to ignore as they clearly have no idea what they are talking about!!

I always think Morrisssey haters call him "Steven Patrick" because they know the man himself hates it.And they wind me up.

Back
Top Bottom