Morrissey is in Dublin

It will. On second thoughts we will be taking the train. Mrs Brel will be given a little shopping job this afternoon while I'm out with my Dad watching some team or other take on the Mickey Mousers. For some reason I think my Dad will want to talk cricket?

I'm in London quite a bit in July (Rufus Wainwright is also in town) and a little rumour munger has told me to keep an eye on Kensington Gore in June. You didn't hear that from me though ;)

Here's one song you won't wish to hear today then!:
[youtube]46-7qKZs45s&feature=related[/youtube]

Is your dad a hibernian? At least something in the country is cricket! In this leaky world, Morrissey managed to sail his ship enterprise 2011 right away from the radar till the last minute, and now it's lighting up the wilde seas!!

It will. On second thoughts we will be taking the train. Mrs Brel will be given a little shopping job this afternoon while I'm out with my Dad watching some team or other take on the Mickey Mousers. For some reason I think my Dad will want to talk cricket?

I'm in London quite a bit in July (Rufus Wainwright is also in town) and a little rumour munger has told me to keep an eye on Kensington Gore in June. You didn't hear that from me though ;)

Albert Hall then? Wish he'd play Halifax again.

P.

Here's one song you won't wish to hear today then!:
[youtube]46-7qKZs45s&feature=related[/youtube]

Is your dad a hibernian? At least something in the country is cricket! In this leaky world, Morrissey managed to sail his ship enterprise 2011 right away from the radar till the last minute, and now it's lighting up the wilde seas!!

Yes, a Culchie from Mayo. Though the family does number a few Jackeens! I have my feet strictly in the blue half of Manchester, but alas my Dad is a season ticket holder for that other team. We both could stay at home and watch it, but its an excuse for us to talk bollocks all afternoon!

Yes, a Culchie from Mayo. Though the family does number a few Jackeens! I have my feet strictly in the blue half of Manchester, but alas my Dad is a season ticket holder for that other team. We both could stay at home and watch it, but its an excuse for us to talk bollocks all afternoon!

I've a sister-in-law from Mayo: Swinford. Time will tell how this government, appointed while Morrissey was here (he's probably fled back to Manchester's bosoms since - and to the drama of the networking mothers you so keenly described who embroider cultural flowers like Morrissey into the fabric of their interests), operates to pick up the pieces. They seem more credible, less likely to talk bollocks all term! Sláinte! :)

Back
Top Bottom