Morrissey live on XFM... tonight

Very predictable, bum licking questions.

He might as well ask "Why are you so great, Morrissey" ten times. :rolleyes:

the brand interview was moz interviewing russell. this guy knows his stuff

and thats what made it so great. i rather that, than listen to Morrissey churn out the usual responses to the usual questions

We found out more about Morrissey in the Brand interview, we found out how he probably chats to his mates in the pub. This is just stock questions and Moz is on the defensive.

I sense he's a fan and as a result is showing Morrissey a bit too much respect and trying not to make him feel awkward.

I sense he's a fan and as a result is showing Morrissey a bit too much respect and trying not to make him feel awkward.

Ian Camfield did interview him in May 2004, this is his second, but it's not great IMHO.

are we ever happy??? its an hour interview a live set cmon guys.

Sounds like I missed something, no Speedway and all. Anything important besides that?

Agree it was a pretty limp interview. I expected the same old standard stuff, but of course my low expectations are always exceeded.
I think was moz sounded like he was in a good mood to be asked some slightly more challenging questions, but they were all straight down the line.

Oh well, at least we can look forward to a new album...

Oh, it pains me to hear about the Brand interview! I missed it completely and can't find anywhere to download it. Just keep on hearing about how good it was.

Your ID name reminds me to dig out that B&S album..Fold Your arms?? wasn't it...Remember loving that record, especialy "I fought in a war" anyway I'm digressing...loving this Moz set...wish i was going to manchester now..

Back
Top Bottom