Morrissey NME libel case latest

Re: "Libel, racism" allegation trials

Yes we will!

The return of racism in football on and off the pitch is only a natural reaction to the growing popularity of the EDL. I see it as people protesting against the immigrant politics which has forced your PM to state that the immigration of old now has to stop.

When diversity means that only those without white skin are protected by the laws then the white population will undoubtedly react to this as the law should and must be equal for all. There are many countries now where people who originate from that country no longer are protected by the law. This is because the immigrants needed protection and the powers that be forgot to also include the white population in the anti-racism laws.

We must also realise that the manifest written by norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik hangs heavy over Europe now. Many will label his killings of innocent kids as insanity, and rightly so, but his manifest on the other hand describes the very reality today for many people in todays modern Europe. What he foresees in that manifest is considered by many to be a realistic development if something isn't done before that happens.

Football has always been about politics no matter what some people say and it is only natural that the problems we see in the streets are also popping up on the football pitch and the terraces.

In regards to racism, football is in a better state than ever. The fact that Terry is being pursued is evidence of this. I was at the Emirates on Saturday and was overjoyed to see Arsenal celebrating diversity and inclusion.

Last edited:

In regards to racism, football is in a better state than ever. The fact that Terry is being pursued is evidence of this. I was at the Emirates on Saturday and was overjoyed to see Arsenal celebrating diversity and inclusion.

Oh, now I know who you are!

The reality is saying something else.

I would like to have seen Peterb during the Tottenham riots and how he would have got on among them people. Those are after all the people he likes and wants to be a part of.

Back
Top Bottom