Morrissey Official Facebook new photo: 'It's on!'

New photo published at Morrissey Official Facebook:

It's on!

40160_pizzeria_la_montegarlo_2017.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Miley sang "There Is A Light" in Belfast - at first I wondered if this means a duet tonight in Manchester? Then i snapped out of that bizarre reverie. He doesn't deserve it.

No! Morrissey's comments on the Oslo Massacre was so gratuitously offensive and opportunistic that his presence tonight would destroy everything that's now possible. Ditto his pathetic attempt to re-launch his career on the heaped bodies of Bataclan. From near -genius to incorrigible troll -he sold his soul for fame -but didn't even achieve it. Idiot. I've sent a msg to Miley to say, in no uncertain terms, that whilst here 'Malibu' hippy chick vegan thing is beyond awesome, there are limits. Morrissey is Unforgiveable.

FcUK off Morrissey...

One Love / FcUK ISIS

A*** The Angry Anti-Theist
Belfast.

Last edited:
Miley sang "There Is A Light" in Belfast - at first I wondered if this means a duet tonight in Manchester? Then i snapped out of that bizarre reverie. He doesn't deserve it.

No! Morrissey's comments on the Oslo Massacre was do gratuitously offensive and opportunistic that his presence tonight would destroy everything that's now possible. Ditto his pathetic attempt to re-launch his career on the heaped bodies of Bataclan. From near -genius to incorrigible troll -he sold his soul for fame -but didn't even achieve it. Idiot. I've sent a msg to Miley to say, in no uncertain terms, that whilst here 'Malibu' hippy chick vegan thing is beyond awesome, there are limits. Morrissey is Unforgiveable.

FcUK off Morrissey...

One Love / FcUK ISIS

A*** The Angry Anti-Theist
Belfast.

You were more interesting were you were gone. You could be, in fact, the most boring person ever on Solo.

0f5037a73f3f39a65de068e692d42cdc21ccff75.gif

It's on and growing, to go on flowing and flow on knowing it's on.

I want it ON, on my old-fashioned turntable or cd-player. Now.
How soon is that? Growing, fine by me, but record the stuff you've already written. Make it a double album as you have enough songs for it Moz, as you said!
Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping, into the future!

Maybe the invited Morrissey to the one love manc concert and he declined ?

:D:rock:

Very well possible, we'll never know, unless he spends some words on the memorial concert using his "official" fakebook account.
I hope not. :oops:

Did you feel just a little bit put down, like I did, "There is a light" wasn't sung during the concert?
I mean, regardless of any opinions on Moz, that song, I still think, was and is suitable at the concert.
Never mind who would do the song.
Cheers, (Un)lovable! :thumb:

Very well possible, we'll never know, unless he spends some words on the memorial concert using his "official" fakebook account.
I hope not. :oops:

Did you feel just a little bit put down, like I did, "There is a light" wasn't sung during the concert?
I mean, regardless of any opinions on Moz, that song, I still think, was and is suitable at the concert.
Never mind who would do the song.
Cheers, (Un)lovable! :thumb:

Oh yes indeed I was constantly thinking if the definition of Manchester has now changed .. Manc has always been The Smiths and Moz and Johnny .

Back
Top Bottom