Morrissey on BBC1 Liquid news

M

momus

I have just had a phone call from an excitable Morrissey the 23rd who told me that Moz is interviewed on BBC1 tonight by Liquid News in connection with the PETA organised veggie bash with Pamela Anderson et al..Bizarrely Elton John is in the studio to comment on afterwards.

Not long till Kaarst..my dearest Sweetness

xxx

I wonder if being veggie forbids any form of cannibalism... would be interesting to feel the looks between those two... (not Pam).. Moz and the crashing bore... when they will run into each other at the pissoir...

my dearest Momus, Kaarst can't wait and nor can I and this is why... xxx

> I wonder if being veggie forbids any form of cannibalism... would be
> interesting to feel the looks between those two... (not Pam).. Moz and the
> crashing bore... when they will run into each other at the pissoir...

> my dearest Momus, Kaarst can't wait and nor can I and this is why... xxx

it was very good - elton was in the studio - the morrissey feature was a film from LA. he spoke about hindley a little too (meaning, as well as vegetarianism) saying he wished she had been buried head down (haha) and not with the ceremony with which she was cremated.

elton was asked what he thought of morrissey - he said he loved the smiths, thought they were one of the greatest bands (something along those lines) and he thought morrissey was an interesting character (uncomfortable expression) that he hadn't met him (another uncomfortable expression), but that he had nothing negative to say about him.

woody x

oh! and apparently...

Pamela Anderson couldn't make the dinner, for some reason....

something else i forgot...

he said the PETA dinner was the only LA party he'd consider going to. he said something like "because i'm not that silly".

> I have just had a phone call from an excitable Morrissey the 23rd who told
> me that Moz is interviewed on BBC1 tonight by Liquid News in connection
> with the PETA organised veggie bash with Pamela Anderson et al..Bizarrely
> Elton John is in the studio to comment on afterwards.

> Not long till Kaarst..my dearest Sweetness

> xxx

I have a lovely pic of Momus complete with pink Morrissey T-shirt, fags and alcohol from Bradford hotel room that I plan to sell on E-bay. Any offers?

Back
Top Bottom