Morrissey on The Culture Show 3rd March

Did that art guy just explain what would happen if someone tried to play chess with all white pieces and then put it in the context of being anti-war!!!
Jeez! How thick does he think we are?:mad:

Did that art guy just explain what would happen if someone tried to play chess with all white pieces and then put it in the context of being anti-war!!!

i think Yoko thinks we are her 'art' was crap

:crazy: Ono

That Yoko segment was real "art for idiots" wasn't it? I liked the way he felt he had to tell us that Yoko was an artist in her own right and not just the evil wife of John Lennon. :D

Depressing that this show is thought to be highbrow.

Sorry that people wasted their time watching. I did say that he wasn't on! So tune in on Friday if you want....

I watched the first min or so when they are saying whats on, and no mention of Moz at ALL :tears:
I promptly turned it off in disgust, no way was i sitting through yoko 'sandwich short of a picnic, evil weirdo' ono waffling on about how she is an artist... *scoffs*

I suppose in a way twas a good thing he wasnt on, or i would have had to sit through it, which would be too much to bear, even with the sound off. :lbf:

I watched the first min or so when they are saying whats on, and no mention of Moz at ALL :tears:
I promptly turned it off in disgust, no way was i sitting through yoko 'sandwich short of a picnic, evil weirdo' ono waffling on about how she is an artist... *scoffs*

I suppose in a way twas a good thing he wasnt on, or i would have had to sit through it, which would be too much to bear, even with the sound off. :lbf:

just flicked through it on i player ! yoko oh no ! was , is and always will be shite but the viz comic bit was interesting (especially that i now know it is produced about 5 minuted from my house in tynemouth) and the mafia section at the end was good ! Moz did get a mention tho ... from stuart maconies lips about northern attitudes to life .... so there !

Well, what happened there? Any definite news on when/if we can expect to see a Moz interview?

(Enjoyed the Viz stuff, though....)

Haha, that's what happens when you get a 12 year old as your art critic!

Just checked my TV guide.
Mentions that Morrissey is on Fri 6th March, BBC 2, 12.05 ( Midnight ), The Culture Show Uncut. It's on for 45 minutes.
Hope this is it!!

Yoko Ono is fab AND looking great (she's SEVENTY FIVE !!! )

Love her art:her exhibition is one of the best.

I wouldn't get too excited about this - Springsteen was supposed to be on a few weeks ago in an "exclusive interview" with Mark Hagan, on the Culture Show Uncut, and the interview lasted all of about 120 seconds.

Just checked my TV guide.
Mentions that Morrissey is on Fri 6th March, BBC 2, 12.05 ( Midnight ), The Culture Show Uncut. It's on for 45 minutes.
Hope this is it!!

Many said he was on the Monday show, but he we all know otherwise! I'll set my box to record it, just in case.

Isnt this just a lengthier, more boring version of the show on 3rd March?

thats what I thought too, so if he wasnt on mondays, they are hardly likely to stick him in this one that'll hardly get seen etc etc...

Ceefax says he's on the extended edition tonight.....
Don't want to get everyone's hopes up but if I didn't post and he was I'd feel terribly guilty-fingers crossed....

Back
Top Bottom