morrissey pic

viva hate1

hello everyone,take at look at this amazing picture i`ve just found on flickr.com,oh my god what a lucky guy........i`m so jealous,i`ll kill to have morrissey`s autograph...:p

ps:he looks gorgeous :)

That's great -- it looks very recent (any date on flickr?). It seems he's writing "Meat is Murder" on the person's arm.

hello everyone,take at look at this amazing picture i`ve just found on flickr.com,oh my god what a lucky guy........i`m so jealous,i`ll kill to have morrissey`s autograph...:p

thanks for that lovley new pic viva hate1!!!
haven't seen this one before..!!
hm, seem to be a newer one!!
Nice clothes..!!! i adore his look..especially the shirt..
Well...have a look how he's holding the wrist and focus his writing :rolleyes:..
ok i think i will stop now..this lucky girl!!:)

PS..and yes i'm a fan of his flatcaps it shows his englishness:p

Last edited:
must be very recentish

"so yesterday at work, we had an instore with chrissie hynde and james walbourne of the pretenders. among a smaller than expected crowd (which included paul cook of the sex pistols), was my friend szabo's hero..morrissey. apparently, he and chrissie are good friends. he has seen szabo many times while he shopped here or enjoyed a pint up the street at the cat and the fiddle, but yesterday she finally had the nerve to ask him to sign her arm. she ran up the street to true tattoo and an hour and a half later, showed me this. szabo is one the the kindest people i have ever met. to see her so happy and filled with elation was amazing, [...]"

flickrposter took pic from fan szabos myspace site and posted it on flickr on 30. September 2008. If you want to see the meat is murder writing in (fresh n yukky) tatoo -> http://www.flickr.com/photos/pudgeyweirdo/2903040936/in/photostream/

must be very recentish

"so yesterday at work, we had an instore with chrissie hynde and james walbourne of the pretenders. among a smaller than expected crowd (which included paul cook of the sex pistols), was my friend szabo's hero..morrissey. apparently, he and chrissie are good friends. he has seen szabo many times while he shopped here or enjoyed a pint up the street at the cat and the fiddle, but yesterday she finally had the nerve to ask him to sign her arm. she ran up the street to true tattoo and an hour and a half later, showed me this. szabo is one the the kindest people i have ever met. to see her so happy and filled with elation was amazing, [...]"

flickrposter took pic from fan szabos myspace site and posted it on flickr on 30. September 2008. If you want to see the meat is murder writing in (fresh n yukky) tatoo -> http://www.flickr.com/photos/pudgeyweirdo/2903040936/in/photostream/

well..thank you very much for the info Quiffaa..so it's a really fresh one..nice..nice..hm, Im really jealous but happy for her..as mentioned before she seems to be a kind woman..so well done...and the tattoo..Awesome!!;)

Thanks, Viva Hate! That was very exciting to see. Now, we've located him.:D

I adore him in flat caps. I wonder if I'd even recognize him in such an outfit?:confused:

I adore him in flat caps. I wonder if I'd even recognize him in such an outfit?:confused:

I admit I find him quite sweet in caps too, but like you say, I probably wouldnt recognise me if he walked past me in the street dressed like that, but I think its kind of the idea

Luckily, claudia 2006, we don't work for some secret service agency :)

'The whereabouts of Moz, Sir? Why, let me just have a quick 'round at solo ...'

Thank you, viva hate1 for delicious (as always) and fresh mozpic_snack!

Last edited:
cute:sweet:

has anyone located "szabo`s myspace site yet?
under szabo there is a girl from washington but not her

must be very recentish

ouch! :eek:

Apparently it happened Monday.

http://thescenestar.typepad.com/ss/2008/09/pretenders-chri.html

He's looking mighty handsome, as always. :D

Thank you for the photo and info! Always a nice way to brighten one's day.

Can't emphasize your concluding words enough. :o

Also, I feel like a stalker for doing this, but my curiosity got the best of me.
On Amoeba's site, they have photos from the live in-store sets.

I can vaguely see Moz in the background.

Spot the bequiffed one!*

http://www.amoeba.com/live-shows/pe...james-walbourne-of-the-pretenders/photos.html

The first photo is the clearest.

*All the way to the wall...you can only see his head.

Oh I love him in that cap, he is soo beautiful, and the grey sideburns are so so sexy!

Thank you for the photo and info! Always a nice way to brighten one's day.

Can't emphasize your concluding words enough. :o

Also, I feel like a stalker for doing this, but my curiosity got the best of me.
On Amoeba's site, they have photos from the live in-store sets.

I can vaguely see Moz in the background.

Spot the bequiffed one!*

http://www.amoeba.com/live-shows/pe...james-walbourne-of-the-pretenders/photos.html

The first photo is the clearest.

*All the way to the wall...you can only see his head.

yep...i can see it..thanks westie..!!!
So much people so near:rolleyes:..
life is a pigsty:p

I love the cap, always have. When my grandpa died I wore his flatcap to school as a fifth grader. It was grey.

i own a few..but don't wear them much often..could change now..with the bad weather..before my hair is ruined:D

Back
Top Bottom