Morrissey soundtracks new PETA video "Someday" by animator Anna Saunders

Re: Morrissey soundtracks new PETA advert

No time at all for PETA. People with a little learning about some matters, and an absolute lack of knowledge about the things they want to preach. My experience of them is that they haven't the first clue about what they want to do, and have fallen under Newkirk's spell. I have no time for them.

P.

I know it's gonna happen in hell someday to you, they will torture you, abuse you, kill you, eat you and shit you out

Considering venue employees last night were banned from wearing leather shoes I'm guessing he's gone vegan. I hope so- he knows the horrors of the dairy industry. Wish he would confirm it.

I'm no PETA supporter but Penn & Teller's BS episode is just anthropocentric, human supremacist tosh.

I used to really enjoy Penn & Teller's BS--even when I disagreed with them--until their episode on the Patriot Act. I was and still am firmly against the Patriot Act, but their arguments against it were so sloppy, so juvenile, and illy constructed that I just cringed at having them on the same side of an issue as me.

It was an entertaining show, but it was more style than substance and they did better harassing people who didn't like curse words or UFO conventions than serious political issues.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom