Anna Calvi talks about her Mercury Prize nomination, honour at supporting Morrissey

There are some folks actively attempting to remove her from the tour because of that poster. It's not gonna work out for Anna. She was to be replaced by Shara Worden / MBD, but because they are on tour the hunt goes on...

Yes, Now I Am a Was.
Which makes an anonymous ball-buster keeping tabs on what I haven't posted, while I fly to various countries and enjoy life…[shudder]

Always a day late and and a dollar short. As was sung in "The Operation"
What the hell have they stuck into you?
When you get around to that "track-by-track" World Peace review, please get back to us.
Oh, but that would actually require repeat listenings, critical thinking, effort.
You used to be somebody; you've gotten lazy. Run along now your Sushi is getting warm.

There are some folks actively attempting to remove her from the tour because of that poster. It's not gonna work out for Anna. She was to be replaced by Shara Worden / MBD, but because they are on tour the hunt goes on...

I'm gonna call bullshit on this but just in case, who gives a shit about her poster? She has a zillion fans and every right to market her stint of public appearances. One look at her modest and demure appreciation for being asked by Moz says her intentions aren't superiority sinister. KY did it with that stupid totem pole photo and nobody batted an eye.

I'm gonna call bullshit on this but just in case, who gives a shit about her poster? She has a zillion fans and every right to market her stint of public appearances. One look at her modest and demure appreciation for being asked by Moz says her intentions aren't superiority sinister. KY did it with that stupid totem pole photo and nobody batted an eye.

That Anna Calvi isn't exactly the most honest person either. In an interview she claimed to not cater for the male gaze, yet when she was announced as support, all those me came forward here saying they'd f*** her, for good reasons, namely her oral sex orangered lips that she pouts in the most unnatural ways while singing and her high whore heels. Nor too surprising for the daughter of two psychoanalysts however. The content of her songs seems to not matter at all either.

There is nothing modest about how she speaks about how she was "asked by Moz", she gives herself the air of a superstar who doesn't even know how her concerts come about, because she has all those people working for her that she doesn't need to know the details. Somebody of his management seems to have asked whomever, she doesn't know. Very modest. Are you on drugs again? Is your ugly cheesy vagina squeezing you?

On another note about this latest Morrissey interview with that Turkish woman, well, he also suddenly spoke of that male gaze, taken from Virginia Woolf, spoke of girlies and girl bands, too. Haven't seen any women around him yet. Only dolls, clowns and whores. None of them able to maintain themselves in any proper way other than spread their legs to cater for male masculinity which is defined as banging in their mind inferior people. Men who are self confident and at ease with themselves don't need any of this, to validate their "mansculinity", just like such women can walk around perfectly happy without playing whore all the time, be it for real or the "male gaze", they know who and what they are without any of this and don't define themselves that much over others but through their own likings and abilities, not those of others. These people are rare, but they do exist.

That Anna Calvi isn't exactly the most honest person either. In an interview she claimed to not cater for the male gaze, yet when she was announced as support, all those me came forward here saying they'd f*** her, for good reasons, namely her oral sex orangered lips that she pouts in the most unnatural ways while singing and her high whore heels. Nor too surprising for the daughter of two psychoanalysts however. The content of her songs seems to not matter at all either.

There is nothing modest about how she speaks about how she was "asked by Moz", she gives herself the air of a superstar who doesn't even know how her concerts come about, because she has all those people working for her that she doesn't need to know the details. Somebody of his management seems to have asked whomever, she doesn't know. Very modest. Are you on drugs again? Is your ugly cheesy vagina squeezing you?

On another note about this latest Morrissey interview with that Turkish woman, well, he also suddenly spoke of that male gaze, taken from Virginia Woolf, spoke of girlies and girl bands, too. Haven't seen any women around him yet. Only dolls, clowns and whores. None of them able to maintain themselves in any proper way other than spread their legs to cater for male masculinity which is defined as banging in their mind inferior people. Men who are self confident and at ease with themselves don't need any of this, to validate their "mansculinity", just like such women can walk around perfectly happy without playing whore all the time, be it for real or the "male gaze", they know who and what they are without any of this and don't define themselves that much over others but through their own likings and abilities, not those of others. These people are rare, but they do exist.

None of this utter bullshit makes any sense, in any sense, whatsoever. Ugly verbiage.

P.

You've got issues. You nut case

Anna Calvi is a major major talent.Especially love her song "Blackheart".

P.J Harvey aside this will be the best support act Morrissey has ever had.

Anna Calvi is a major major talent.Especially love her song "Blackheart".

P.J Harvey aside this will be the best support act Morrissey has ever had.

That would be 'Blackout' :D

But yeah, Calvi is utterly wondrous. I had the pleasure of following her tour around for a couple of weeks this year and it never got old. An incredible artist and simply not to be missed at Morrissey's shows.

Good thing they took out the fat girl for the second take. Embarrassing.

I know. Don't mind cheap looking videos but at least get good actors for it. For someone who's has been begging for years to be taken seriously, Kristeen's videos are horrible. Not even Jared Leto's brother can help this sad artist out.

oh, baloney.

Her video for pearl of a girl is out...hodge podge look and doesn't make sense...looks cheaply made. still can't understand what she is singing.

Noticed that the comments section has been disabled. Guess Kristeen is afraid of getting bad comments on her video.

I know that KY has said some stupid things - and the latest was pretty daft and stupid, annoying and expensive for everyone but Tony V - but she is genuine.

She should have said nothing.
But also she did not know that Tony V was gonna take over and then start his unprovoked tirade of rubbish, filling her head with this and that...

KY can sing and she is talented but she needs proper looking after, with proper publicity and management. Not this shit that she does herself, or worse, the stuff that Tony gets involved with.....

Tony is supposed to be a pro and he behaved so badly.

Staying with CampTony is the worst thing KY has ever done, but she is truly not as bad as some of you paint out.

That said, I am glad she is off the tours because I am fed up of the wisecrack remarks during her act. No one really liked her. Partially jealousy and partially because she had a loud squealling voice that sent many to the bar.
Which then caused a mad rush of people leaving the bar, running down to get to row1 and row2 as soon as she left. Which then pissed people off that had been standing at the front for 2hrs !

Noticed that the comments section has been disabled. Guess Kristeen is afraid of getting bad comments on her video.

She doesn't want comments about how she screwed over Devin Devon (who shot the video free of charge) or comments revealing she is 49 years old.

I know that KY has said some stupid things - and the latest was pretty daft and stupid, annoying and expensive for everyone but Tony V - but she is genuine.

She should have said nothing.
But also she did not know that Tony V was gonna take over and then start his unprovoked tirade of rubbish, filling her head with this and that...

KY can sing and she is talented but she needs proper looking after, with proper publicity and management. Not this shit that she does herself, or worse, the stuff that Tony gets involved with.....

Tony is supposed to be a pro and he behaved so badly.

Staying with CampTony is the worst thing KY has ever done, but she is truly not as bad as some of you paint out.

That said, I am glad she is off the tours because I am fed up of the wisecrack remarks during her act. No one really liked her. Partially jealousy and partially because she had a loud squealling voice that sent many to the bar.
Which then caused a mad rush of people leaving the bar, running down to get to row1 and row2 as soon as she left. Which then pissed people off that had been standing at the front for 2hrs !

Visconti is an over-the-hill ass, but he does own the apartment KY lives in, and he does pay the bills for her, and he does get famous people he's worked with to play on her albums. You don't expect Kristeen to support herself, do you? Especially when she's got a rich old man to "do her bidding".

Kristeen can't f*** young back on solo making up bullshit
Kristeen tried to sell gigs as if she was a major attraction along with moz she never was
Anna is everything Kristeen is not. Respected, has her own fans not moz leaches, she writes her own songs, Kristeen needs tony to write then
I know of a few people who got emails from
Kristeen said the reason morrisseys tours sold quickly is because people liked her on the bill - yes right. Nobody gave a f*** about Kristeen, in England USA and other places people actually avoided her set if at all possible. Look at the tiny venues Kristeen is on, she still has to play with other bands and they still don't sell out
Anna on the other hand can sell big venues in the UK, Ireland and Europe

Visconti is an over-the-hill ass, but he does own the apartment KY lives in, and he does pay the bills for her, and he does get famous people he's worked with to play on her albums. You don't expect Kristeen to support herself, do you? Especially when she's got a rich old man to "do her bidding".

I did wonder how Krisreen managed to survive with 500 cd sales and moving home and
paying for nyc studio time and paying her band and so on....

I guess, all things considered, that those 2 are best left to there own devices.

EVERYONE is much better without them.

Its sad what Tony did but there are plenty more fish in the sea.

EVERYONE has done better without them.

Back
Top Bottom