Morrissey spotted at Patti Smith concert in Los Angeles (The Roxy - Feb. 2, 2015)

Why does he think he needs an entourage and bodyguards? I've seen jared leto, a recent academy award winner, out by himself plenty of times. A lot of people have no idea who morrissey is.

Where was she seen with them? My friend, who sat 10 feet from their booth the entire show, swears he never saw a woman with them. They were in the booth by themselves drinking champagne with no female present.

Thank you. Any anon can come here and make up stories. I heard it was men and champagne as well, which sounds about right.

People just want to start rumors.

Where was she seen with them? My friend, who sat 10 feet from their booth the entire show, swears he never saw a woman with them. They were in the booth by themselves drinking champagne with no female present.

Jesse was sitting on his right and the woman was sitting VERY CLOSE TO HIM on his left

I saw them get out of the car and walk in back door and sit in the booth. It was Moz with 3 men + 1 woman.

Stop making up stories.

I ain't making this shite up. Damon was sitting next to jesse - jesse next to moz - moz next to female - female next to other male. After 15 mins Damon got up and stood Gaurd in front of the booth. I was their.

As the friend who spotted him put it, the protection makes sense because Moz's fans are known to be much more of the lunatic breed than, say, fans of Jared or Johnny.

- as this site clearly demonstrates.

It was Mando's partner... Sorry to disappoint.

That's what I said but of course no one believed me!

Why would people be disappointed? He is what he is and the fact that a man with the same look as Jake is constantly around him still doesn't convince people.

The bodyguard is not for Morrissey, is to protect the haters...

All you Morrissey cult members need to start throwing stuff that Morrissey truly will cherish like Italian bread, blocks of Parmesan cheese, spaghetti, jars of Ragu, and gift certificates to Italian restaurants in LA and West Hollywood instead of books of your poetry that you have spent years writing and signed record singles of "hot hot hot".

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom