Morrissey Spotted In Manchester!

Thats me back on Moz Alert !:pray:

Me too :)

He told Janice Long the other week that he lives on an airplane these days. He must need to rest his head at his mum's once in a while.

There was another thread a few months ago where Morrissey had been spotted driving his mum's mini in Altrincham (blue with white stiripes, I think).

Joyce lives in Altrincham as well (he drinks in the Market Tavern with BoneHead from Oasis. I kid you not)...perhaps the reunion might be on...

Me too :)

He told Janice Long the other week that he lives on an airplane these days. He must need to rest his head at his mum's once in a while.

There was another thread a few months ago where Morrissey had been spotted driving his mum's mini in Altrincham (blue with white stiripes, I think).

Joyce lives in Altrincham as well (he drinks in the Market Tavern with BoneHead from Oasis. I kid you not)...perhaps the reunion might be on...

Mike's moved from the centre of Alty to somewhere on the outskirts (can't remember where, he did say it on his radio show a few months ago).

Jukebox Jury

Mike's moved from the centre of Alty to somewhere on the outskirts (can't remember where, he did say it on his radio show a few months ago).

Jukebox Jury

giving your address out on the radio is probably not the best idea..

i was in manchester round 91/92 and was taken to a house in Altrincham , i met his mum and saw a cat .. all i can remember is that it had a huge garden , big gates and wasn't far from macdonalds

giving your address out on the radio is probably not the best idea..

i was in manchester round 91/92 and was taken to a house in Altrincham , i met his mum and saw a cat .. all i can remember is that it had a huge garden , big gates and wasn't far from macdonalds

well he didn't give out his address, just said the name of the district he had moved into

Jukebox Jury

OK, apologies that this is a few days late, I've been away since Monday morning with work and just got back.....

My friend, who works in Altrincham, sent me a very excited email on Monday evening (27th Oct) saying she had nipped into Sainsbury's supermarket in Altrincham and there was Morrissey with his mum doing the shopping:guitar:
She said she didn't approach him, but just viewed from a little distance:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Now why wasn't this supermarket part of the tour?;):D Well, at least I was in Manchester at the same moment in time as Morrissey.:)

Well..fancy that. I seen Elvis in Tesco the other week!! :D :p

No, seriously...it could have been Morrissey, I mean he has got to eat too! :)

Re: hmmm

I don't drive nor have friends in Wilmslow, highly unlikely to go there.

Well, I drive and I have friends there - but very rarely go there - I go through it quite often on the way to other more interesting places.

It's a great place to buy an Aston Martin or Ferrari but no good if you just want something domestic like a dustpan and brush.

http://www.wilmslow.org.uk/index.html

I was in Sainburys (Altrincham) that day, and some middle aged bloke was getting into a right kerfuffle at the self check-out. His pulses were all over the show and he couldn't find his Nectar card! Hang on, it was.............:eek:

I was in Sainburys (Altrincham) that day, and some middle aged bloke was getting into a right kerfuffle at the self check-out. His pulses were all over the show and he couldn't find his Nectar card! Hang on, it was.............:eek:

it was you wasn't it?;)

it was you wasn't it?;)

At the self check-out they always come and help me. I must have a face that looks helpless (or hopeless?)

Either that or they just can't trust me?

At the self check-out they always come and help me. I must have a face that looks helpless (or hopeless?)

Either that or they just can't trust me?

:D:D:D me and you both. i can never decide if it's trust or the fact they think im a useless c#@t:o

Back
Top Bottom