Morrissey thanks fans for new YouTube videos - true-to-you.net

UPDATE Aug. 17:

The previously mentioned videos by Sharon Jheeta (2 videos), wpeace123456 and trentmorrison are embedded in a post on true-to-you.net:

Videos - true-to-you.net

More thanks
- true-to-you.net
17 August 2014

"Thank you to everyone who has added new videos on You Tube to support World peace is none of your business. Of the newer batch, I am especially moved by The bullfighter dies by trentmorrison, and also by Oboe concerto by Sharon Jheeta. I am so glad that you understand.
I am so sorry that Harvest Records did not understand what they had.
You have explained it to them, and I will always be in your debt".

MORRISSEY
17 August 2014

Related item:

Last edited:
Exactly, there have been some really good fan videos of morrissey and smiths songs for years.
Moz is only now naming fan names in order to have a dig at Harvest
Makes me howl the people sucking up to Sharon as if she's orsen wells or as if Moz actually cares
Nice enough but not a patch on.The Smiths Laural and Hardy fan video. That was inspired
I hea

Dick.

Haters gonna hate.

1498nwo.jpg

Still no idea which is you so I ended up wanking over all 3

I want to see a video for Forgive Someone that includes footage of Mike Joyce, Andy Rourke, Spencer Cobrin, Johnny Rogan and the entire British legal system...

Well. At last.................

There will never be forgiveness for JOYCE.

Sorry but how could anyone ? I mean. Because there is only one side that's
right and that is Morrissey's. We all know that, those of us who live nearby at least and have also supported
Morrissey since 1982+

This is a great song. And I know its over,

x

Alain Whyte ? Butchers, Canada, the Peckham's, Cowshed, Jamie Horrible, William and Kate, Harry, Charles and Camilla, all the dum people in the United Kingdum, the Chinese ?
That's just the tip of the iceberg. It's gonna be a long video

Benny-th-British-Butcher
It sure is gonna be a long video. Some interesting choices there. Who is Cowshed? I'm glad the Americans aren't on the list.

Back
Top Bottom