Morrissey xmas dates

Springheeledjim84

..they say 'ee's mental..
So, rumour has it the Mozster is to play a few select dates in the UK around Christmas. Whats the chances he'll play the Edinburgh Hogmany concert in the Gardens.

That would be SUPERB....unlikely, but superb.

Do you reckon that if he does play it will more or less the same set list or can we expect some more classics? e.g. Suedehead, There Is a Light...

This would be nothing short of fantastic. I would be surprised though! As for the set-list if he does do a few more dates round UK then i can see it changing a fair bit.

Excuse my ignorance, but how can I make sure I get the news in time to get tickets? I'd kill myself if I missed a UK gig.

Can anyone remember when 2004 Earl's Court gig was announced?:confused:
If there're plans of UK Christmas dates this year, it's about time, otherwise I give up.

just hope he plays london or someone near.

I saw him for the first time at V fest this year and am kicking myself since i cant remember much of it due to too much alcohol :(

so i desperately want to go to see him when sober...

I don't remember any rumours other than fans saying they hoped he'd play in the UK.

If there're plans of UK Christmas dates this year, it's about time, otherwise I give up.

September 10th. Same day as the Preston gig.

Very good point. Those Xmas 2004 dates were announced at the end of September and went on sale on the 1st October - as I remember my birthday present to myself was his NIA Birmingham show.

You've put me on a bit of a downer now - I had expected Moz to come back to blighty for Xmas after the Germany gigs.

The world won't end at Christmas! He could do a tour in January or around Valentine's Day, awww! Hang in there guys I'm sure he'll be back. He loves touring too much (from what I can gather)!.

Very good point. Those Xmas 2004 dates were announced at the end of September and went on sale on the 1st October - as I remember my birthday present to myself was his NIA Birmingham show.

You've put me on a bit of a downer now - I had expected Moz to come back to blighty for Xmas after the Germany gigs.

Cheer up, mate!!:D :D
I'm soooooooooo happy!!
Well, the venue is too big, but I can't complain. At least I don't have to travel to Germany which is great!!

Back
Top Bottom