Morrissey's 1st solo show at Wolverhampton

Last edited:
Re: Sorry for hijacking

Keep laughing at my grammatical mistakes.

English isn't my mother tongue, I won't be able to master the language before I die.

Still I'm eternally grateful to David who trusted me to ask to be a moderator.

I can assure you I'm not laughing at you.
You very quickly corrected lastofthefamous when he or she typed Wolverhamptom instead of Wolverhampton so I was just letting you know that it's footage not footages.
As you were so quick to point out the error lastofthefamous made I thought you'd be happy to have your own error corrected.

Re: Sorry for hijacking

I can assure you I'm not laughing at you.
You very quickly corrected lastofthefamous when he or she typed Wolverhamptom instead of Wolverhampton so I was just letting you know that it's footage not footages.
As you were so quick to point out the error lastofthefamous made I thought you'd be happy to have your own error corrected.

And I thought I'd inform Kewpie that I think it's hilarious she's taken it upon herself to ensure everyone spells correctly when she can't even do it herself.

Re: WolverhamptoN

:rolleyes:

John Peel announced the news, people had to wear a Smiths Tshirt to get in, no ticket was released.

I found out about the gig just a day before from NME when I was travelling Scotland, rushed from Edinburgh, but due to some cheeky people who managed to break the queue, I was unable to get in (so were some of Mike Joyce's guests). :(

Damn, I guess it was some of my friends. They got there on Thursday and got in. They said when they got there the line was wrapped around the hall, so they just ended at the back, which turned out to be there front.

Re: Morrissey's 1st solo show at Wolverhamptom

"Tee Shirt Mate?"

Hilarious!!!
A friend and I used to be in fits over the that.
"T shirt mate.... OK mate"

I wish a pro video would come out of that gig.
I thinK Moz is just keeping this stuff hidden so there will be a wealth of stuff to release when he dies
The sad thing about that is I may die before ha and never see it!!!!

Back
Top Bottom