Morrissey's belly in The Sun

Morrissey did seem to be a larger, angrier mammal at Coachella than he had been just a few weeks before.

A friend of mine took these at the Wellmont:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=228393&id=815110045&ref=share

Morrissey seemed like a happier, fitter fella then.

:p

I totally agree.

I thought this picture of him from Coachella made him look as if he had a pot belly, but then I concluded that it was just the pattern on the shirt (Btw, this is the picture that was on Perez Hilton.com. I didn't write 'FLESH!' across it).

Fat, thin, old, young - he'd get it!

James.

(Nice Wellmont pics!:highfive:)
He looks fine in this Coachella shot... :)

The Sun are idiots. Must have been a slow news day.

It's the shirt that makes him look like he's got a big stomach, further....Morrissey has had what you could call "fat" periods of his career and this is def not one of them.

Every time I see this thread come up I picture Morrissey's belly illuminated by sunlight. In my mind's eye it's a lovely thing to see.

Nothing wrong with the Moz belly, on the contrary, it looks lovely. :)
I hate it that people actually allow their opinions to be formed by news paper's writers with their below-the-belt reports that are designed to ridicule. :straightface:

It would look mental if he had the midriff that he had when he was 23. He just looks nice and normal and has settled well into his age.

Every time I see this thread come up I picture Morrissey's belly illuminated by sunlight. In my mind's eye it's a lovely thing to see.
me too:lbf::highfive:

He'll still be perfection when he's got no hair,teeth and sense.:D

He'll still be perfection when he's got no hair,teeth and sense.:D

If he were just a bloated reanimated head floating in a jar of formaldehyde I'd have trouble turning him down.

Do I exaggerate?

Such tummies are made for being zerberted. :cool:

Hear my plea.

I will donate more $$$ to the restoration of Salford Lads Club to the first person on this second leg of the tour who would get onstage and zerbert Morrissey's delicious little belly AND have actual tape doing so. :lbf:

Tags
dontbuythesun
Back
Top Bottom