"Morrissey's muse makes his rockabilly comeback"

Boz always has! Lolololol! ;D

(apparently he's rather proud of that pic - he reckons he makes a fairly plausible woman!)

You've just made me imagine Steve Hooker offering to help Boz straighten his stocking seams. Your fault entirely.
n1qshok.gif

*sings* " Well you must be a boy with bones like that..."

I can't help but notice a certain resemblance to my neighbour, Linda. ( In fact I have never seen her and Boz in the same room so who knows?)

You've just made me imagine Steve Hooker offering to help Boz straighten his stocking seams. Your fault entirely.
n1qshok.gif

*sings* " Well you must be a boy with bones like that..."

I can't help but notice a certain resemblance to my neighbour, Linda. ( In fact I have never seen her and Boz in the same room so who knows?)

Hahaha, curious to see a picture of your neighbout Linda. :D

Usually a man puts on make up or in a drag he resembles his mum or sister.

cissieandada.jpg

Hahaha...! I think it's fairly obvious. Boz on the left, Steve on the right! :D

"Cor, dear, I 'eard the price of guitar strings is goin' up..." *grumble grumble*

My dad got dragged up once. I was too horrified to look so couldn't comment!

(not horrified by drag, but horrified at the sight of my dad in a mustard yellow minidress and ancient wig).

cissieandada.jpg

Hahaha...! I think it's fairly obvious. Boz on the left, Steve on the right! :D

"Cor, dear, I 'eard the price of guitar strings is goin' up..." *grumble grumble*

*sucks teeth, folds arms under bosoms and shuffles 'em*

I hope we're not giving Morrissey's people fresh ideas for the ritual sartorial humilation of t'Lads on Halloween. Because I would just like to say......

TOGA! TOGA!

(ahem)

But yes... i would recommend the album to anyone who rates Boz. Even if you're not into rockabilly that much, but you like what he does with Moz, you'd at least find it an interesting listen.

(ahem)

But yes... i would recommend the album to anyone who rates Boz. Even if you're not into rockabilly that much, but you like what he does with Moz, you'd at least find it an interesting listen.

(takes oath of on-topicness) "Deep Shade of Blue" is quite a contrast to the upbeat stuff, isn't it?

My copy just arrived in the post. And I just inhaled my cup of tea....

MissPearlartwork0017.jpg

:eek:

:D

You knit Martin Boorer, but refuse to knit Barking ?!!!??? Well...History shall be the judge, Mrs Catmummy! :mad:

I never thought of Boz as Morrissey's muse.

Me neither, tbh, Somerset...But then, I'm a dog, I am not supposed to have any artistic sense.

Except for knitting.:gun:

You knit Martin Boorer, but refuse to knit Barking ?!!!??? Well...History shall be the judge, Mrs Catmummy! :mad:

Hello again Barking. :rolleyes:

As you know, I'm busy knitting my husband, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the gravy-scented Mike Joyce chew toy once I've worked out a pattern.

Me neither, tbh, Somerset...But then, I'm a dog, I am not supposed to have any artistic sense.

Could be a misprint; maybe it's "Morrissey's mews".
catsmiley.gif
catsmiley.gif
catsmiley.gif

Back
Top Bottom