Moz commercial on Today show

kissmyshadestoo

Nobody ever looks at me twice
About 8:50AM EST, there was a commercial about his upcoming gigs at MSG and PNC Arts Center.

Oh yeah, 91.9 WNTI in NJ played "Irish Blood, English Heart" this AM as my clock radio went off.

you people that live in real cities have it made!!i think lee greenwood is playing in tulsa soon??yes moz has been to tulsa 2 times in 15 years but i didnt see/hear any commercials let alone a cool billboard or even a flyer.i need to move!

Was it a local commercial or nation wide?

Yeah I love it too, is on at 11 but I live on the East coast.

lol...that explains it. I'm in the West Coast, so it makes sense. I wish more shows like Lucy were played on regular TV...then maybe I'd have more of a desire to watch TV...who knows.

lol...that explains it. I'm in the West Coast, so it makes sense. I wish more shows like Lucy were played on regular TV...then maybe I'd have more of a desire to watch TV...who knows.

Yeah same here, at least I'm watching an hour of television that isn't filled with half naked people who would do anything for a piece of fame.

Yes, I must agree 100%. I am more attracted to actors from that time and even before that time. They just have this class and elegance about them. Unlike today, sadly.

True, the way they carry themselves and look, they just show class.

True, the way they carry themselves and look, they just show class.

Exactly, I love it. It was such an interesting time....I am convinced I was born in the wrong era!! Because of my strong fascinations with earlier ones. :D

Opps!! We hijacked this thread!! :D :p SORRY kissmyshadestoo!!!

Back
Top Bottom