Moz lookalikes

He is hot! His name is Julian McMahon and I've always said he looks like Moz. AND HE'S SMOKIN!
1911893892_ddc9f52125.jpg

This photo is scary. It makes him look like the Terminator-- you know, at the end of the first one, when he/it's just a torso scraping along a metal chute to try and kill Sarah Connor? Like that, only in this case he is not a killer robot from the future. He just looks like he thinks he is, which is a damn sight more terrifying. This is what a douchebag Terminator looks like at the end of the night at the club, right before they close, when his friends have already gone home with lady-friends and the surge of his third Red Bull has got his radar locked on: he's comin' for you, girl.

Last edited:
You had me at "Bruce Campbell in a John Waters movie".

And agree with you about Tarantino (and yes, the resemblance has definitely waned in recent years). I don't feel doing a Google image search of Q.T.'s mug but there's a shot of him posing in front of a vintage car I'm sure was his own personal homage to that classic Moz shot (which I also can't be bothered to Google and post here).

It's true. I haven't seen that episode but Bruce Campbell could do the part. In fact, Bruce Campbell as Morrissey in a John Waters Production of "Morrissey: The Motion Picture" would earn itself about six fans, five of whom would be deaf hamsters. But God I'd love to see it.

Anyway, as I've had occasion to mention in the past, younger Quentin Tarantino was a decent lookalike. Not in a strict sense, but there were certain moments, from certain viewing angles, when he looked just like our man. Maybe not a "remake" but an "inspired by..."

Always thought Roger Federer looked a lot like Moz

rogerfederer.jpg

fed2_1625076c.jpg

Oh Roger how I adore you

This photo is scary. It makes him look like the Terminator-- you know, at the end of the first one, when he/it's just a torso scraping along a metal chute to try and kill Sarah Connor? Like that, only in this case he is not a killer robot from the future. He just looks like he thinks he is, which is a damn sight more terrifying. This is what a douchebag Terminator looks like at the end of the night at the club, right before they close, when his friends have already gone home with lady-friends and the surge of his third Red Bull has got his radar locked on: he's comin' for you, girl.

He looks more like Nick Clegg.

Saw him on the Strand in supergrug the other day, his kids go to the same school as my cousin. He has an ugly wife
. And I have accidently deleted the photo of him, Hugh Dennis

joshbeech.jpg

Josh Beech

Rank

Last edited:
Bloody hell, I always knew Preston was a Moz fan but didn't realize he went even further with the look for his solo career -- echoing Morrissey's own style during the first few solo years. He's even nicked Moz' old shirt from the TOTP performance of Last of the Famous.

I didn't realise he called himself 'Preston' to emulate Moz's use of the surname only either. Seems he's a big fan!

After seeing Jersey Boys last year my mother became convinced the guy playing Frankie Valli had a resemblance to Moz. I was unconvinced so she pointed me in the direction of this amusingly bad video. (I actually think he's great as Frankie but going by this song I probably won't be listening to his own music any time soon.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j1NcX15ve4

November spawned a monster in misguided trousers. ;)

2127k00.jpg

I think I have a striking resemblance. ;)

GeorgeJallen,
GET YOUR COAT!! :(

This kid I went to school with, for some reason he reminds me of Morrissey.

29060_1323953812863_1051404537_30779361_2686575_n.jpg

Tags
lookalike ratko mladic
Back
Top Bottom