moz made me gay...

Moz made Morrissey gay.

Moz is the girl in Morrissey who desires boys.

Morrissey is the sun or the boy. Moz is the moon or the girl. If you take the z in Moz and rotate it counter clockwise 90 degrees then you get "MoN" or Moon if you're talking days of the week.

There you go, thirty years of sexual psychotherapy and the age-old question of Morrissey's sexuality wrapped up in five sentences. You can make the checks out to Dr. Geezer. :p

EDIT: Moz made Morrissey think he's gay when all the while he was in the same boat as chasingtheblue, just the boy version. :D

wheres that exploding head gif?

*inserts exploding head gif*

No, I think he made like women even more. After watching "Who put the M in Manchester" I become much more lustful for a good woman. ;)

wheres that exploding head gif?

*inserts exploding head gif*

And the coolest part is that when you go look at the frink and people refer to him as Moz he's expressing his feminine side. We can sense that. All the Moz pics are by and large softer and sweet.

Wait...really? Me too.

i have always thought Morrissey was the most attractive person who has ever lived, but it was long time before i was able to have any sexual thoughts about him, even though i am gay. i thought it felt like rape to fanatasize about him that way since he was is so averted to sex. then i just "got over" that feeling, and i'm constantly having sexual thoughts about him.

second that,this came as a relief to know that i`m not alone ;)

And nugz, I almost forgot while I was yammering on about being overweight, I wanted to tell you to get your head exploding smilie for the following:

Okay, you know how crosses have an up and a down? You can look at that like a map, the vertical cross represents north and south, the horizontal east and west. Crosses are symbolically important for a number of reasons, but Christ's crucifixion on a cross was no accident (whether you believe in the story of Christ or not, it's an apt analogy.) You can think of Christ as encompassing a solar and lunar aspect of deification, I think Alan Watts gets into that a bit on his book on Easter or maybe an old lecture on the radio. He's like a man and a woman. Okay, without going to deep into that, Morrissey the MAN is the sun, it's in the middle of his very name as the sun "rises" in the east and sets in the west. That's the horizontal bar of the cross. Moz or the WOMAN in Morrissey is phonetically pronounced moss, like the plant that grows on the north side of trees and rocks in the northern hemisphere and the south side of trees and rocks in the southern hemisphere. Too far fetched? Hardly considering that moss is very earthy, mother earthy so to speak, or Morrissey's feminine aspect. This shit is so cool it's unbelievable.

exactly- my opinion is similar

and thats my point, it was possible through Morrissey
before, without him, there was never any clear choice
the whole thing is based on this witty man of manchester-
or anybody else. it takes this one person, to realize that its really okay -

well, for me it wasn't just morrissey, there were other people and books and stuff that helped me, but he hadn't a small part in the process, i'd say.

Well, I'm a straight girl, but I've always been a little tomboy, a bit androgynous. I've got short hair, always got on better with guys, more interested in music and football than...well, whatever it is girls are supposed to be interested in ;) A lot of people, especially recently, have assumed I'm gay and even though I've never fancied or had sexual feelings for a girl in my life I went through this stage for a year or so of thinking I must be a lesbian and that I was just in denial :D I think it was just because that was what people expected, it was what somehow seemed to fit with my identity. So I started going to gay bars and even went out on a date with a girl, and hated it all soo much 'cos I was trying to force myself to be something I wasn't, just to fit in with other people's expectations.

I suppose this is all a bit back to front, but listening to and reading about Morrissey has made me realise that the way I look, the way I am isn't necessarily a reflection of, and doesn't necessarily have any bearing on my sexuality. So yeah, like someone said before, it's just about realising that none of it matters...you are who you are, and if that doesn't fit in any particular box, so what :cool:

Oh, and as for Moz himself, I think he's just about the most beautiful person ever, but for some reason I have never felt in any way sexually attracted to him, and can't imagine it either!
hello i like your avatar, beautiful picture.

Morrissey didn't make me gay, but I discovered him (and The Smiths) around the time that the true nature of my predilictions was revealing itself to me. Things were coming to a head, I was extremely confused and depressed, and his music was a major source of comfort to me at a time when I didn't feel I could turn to friends and family for help. In some small way, it made me feel better about being me and it made coming out a bit easier. For that, I'll always be grateful.

I now that everyone here love morrissey... so this question is more for the´guys here, because of ovbious reasons:

did Morrissey make you more "gay"?

[it's even more interesting because of some research, showed that most of Mozzers male-fans actually are "straight" men]

remember this is not a question about homosexuality;
but about your first homoerotic desire through moz

I guess missed the last train to cocksville here... I haven't had any of those.

did you just ruin that song for me?

i think you did.

oh c'mon.. are you saying you don't love the cock?
i think i made it better for you.

I now that everyone here love morrissey... so this question is more for the´guys here, because of ovbious reasons:

did Morrissey make you more "gay"?

[it's even more interesting because of some research, showed that most of Mozzers male-fans actually are "straight" men]

remember this is not a question about homosexuality;
but about your first homoerotic desire through moz
just something I thought about- how grey and dull I would have been without morrissey

we can all agree on morrisseys natural beauty. :)
when I first saw a picture of him, I actually fell in love -
but I don't know if it depends on him as a person or lyricst.
he's made a lot of things; vegetarian, quiff-ish: but most importantly,
homosexual
in my world it wasn't possible to love another man, at least not in an open way like this love.
and it is amazing, really - that a person can have such a huge influence.

plz tell me about you'r own experience

ive never thought about too much, but i am pretty sure the 1st time i kissed a boy(Tommy was his name)
well, were listening to the Smiths, but we were just practicing like we told ourselves :cool:
we never did anymore than that, i really wanted his sis actually :o
so yeah, i guess made moz me a little gay, but i am not like that now
men are just too mean, women are better partners in every way :guitar:

oh c'mon.. are you saying you don't love the cock?
i think i made it better for you.

You forgot the second verse, "...and I'll meet you at the vagina."

(I couldn't think of a vagina word that rhymed with station. :()

You forgot the second verse, "...and I'll meet you at the vagina."

(I couldn't think of a vagina word that rhymed with station. :()

I thought it went..

Take the last train to Cocksville
And I'll meat you in the alley by the railway station

(yes, I spelled meat right :) )

You have to sing that second line really fast.. but it works

I thought it went..

Take the last train to Cocksville
And I'll meat you in the alley by the railway station

(yes, I spelled meat right :) )

You have to sing that second line really fast.. but it works

...don't be slow, oh no no no... I don't know if I'm ever cumming. home

*tamborine shaking goes here*

...but about your first homoerotic desire through moz...

simple answer by a man who I do quite like

"I don't know what homoerotic is... I mean, I know what erotic is, but I've never heard anybody say 'heteroerotic', so I just don't know what 'homoerotic' means..."

end of story

Tags
filthy poofs no i dont! robby bums boys some poofs r clean
Back
Top Bottom