Moz will never visit my country

Re: Now moz will never visit my country

If that seal meat were anything other than nauseatingly disgusting I am sure that people would have been stuffing their faces with it at an unbelievable rate already and there would probably be factory seal farms by now.

I sincerely doubt it tastes even remotely ok. These people will do ANYTHING to try and generate a dollar and support this disgusting abuse.

And for those of you who are going to whine about your economy and tradition... :swear::censored::drama::gun:

Heidi Klum has reportedly upset seal, by asking him if he fancies clubbing at the weekend.

These people are f***ing sadists.

I'm very disappointed in Canada. :mad:

Seriously, find another way to make money. Put your thinking caps on. It's not that difficult. Really.

I really dislike this country more and more with each passing day.

Ugh...

Heidi Klum has reportedly upset seal, by asking him if he fancies clubbing at the weekend.

I feel really bad right now for finding a joke related to this topic slightly amusing. :o

I'd rather eat Seal & Heidi Klum than any animal. When will the world ever learn. It's digusting. I want to cry.

That sucks ass ... I guess Canada has their reason as to why he wont go there. Australia is still waiting for ours .. we don't even club animals that try to hurt us!

Harp-seals_1371833i.jpg

seals seem so cute and nice and harmless

sealmn002-cu3.jpg

f*** THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Harp-seals_1371833i.jpg

seals seem so cute and nice and harmless

sealmn002-cu3.jpg

f*** CANADA!

I absolutely agree with you, seals are wonderful animals and when I look at the last picture you posted my heart bleeds.
I just feel really bad for those Canadian people who hate this as much as we do, who have nothing to do with it, yet have to take the blame. The Canadian Morrissey fans who might never get to see their Idol because of something someone else does. I'm not defending seal clubbing it in any way, I hope no one gets me wrong here. If there's something I hate then it's animal cruelty.
But maybe instead of saying "f*** Canada" I might prefer to say "f*** the Canadian government" or something like that.

I absolutely agree with you, seals are wonderful animals and when I look at the last picture you posted my heart bleeds.
I just feel really bad for those Canadian people who hate this as much as we do, who have nothing to do with it, yet have to take the blame. The Canadian Morrissey fans who might never get to see their Idol because of something someone else does. I'm not defending seal clubbing it in any way, I hope no one gets me wrong here. If there's something I hate then it's animal cruelty.
But maybe instead of saying "f*** Canada" I might prefer to say "f*** the Canadian government" or something like that.

Hopefully this will one day be a thing of the past

Many Conservatives are against taking a fetus out of a woman's womb, but smashing a living creatures skull in and skinning them before they are even dead is hunky dory!

Yeah.. this country is pretty f***ed up in many, many ways.

:lbf::lbf:

I'm very disappointed in Canada. :mad:

Seriously, find another way to make money. Put your thinking caps on. It's not that difficult. Really.

I agree with this completely! Canada is a beautiful country, and they could make a great deal with a proper marketing campaign and some creativity.

I feel for you. Never will you know the feeling of having a ticket in your hand, months of anticipation, travelling to the venue & oh what's this? Moz has the sniffles? Cancelled? Bastard!

I think you should take your own advice and take a break.

Back
Top Bottom