Mr. Head is banned?

calm down everybody :)

Re: hmmm

Robby did not report him, the moderators witnessed NRitH's audacious post which led him 10 day time out.

However, the moderators received more reports regarding NRitH who violated TOS.
His ban is likely to be extended more than 10 days.

Robby did not report him, the moderators witnessed NRitH's audacious post which led him 10 day time out.

However, the moderators received more reports regarding NRitH who violated TOS.
His ban is likely to be extended more than 10 days.

double post
double post

edit: aw...you deleted the second one

Did anyone really find it "audacious"?

Robby called someone a "tard" an abbreviated form of "retard." That's offensive.

All NRitH did was call Robby a "douchebag," which is kind of a term of endearment, you know kewpie, like "silly sausage." :)

calling someone a douchebag, b/c they were infact acting like a douchebag, is AUDACIOUS? ...since when? :rolleyes:

Did anyone really find it "audacious"?

Robby called someone a "tard" an abbreviated form of "retard." That's offensive.

All NRitH did was call Robby a "douchebag," ... :)

but that's what the pigpen is for

Robby is also given an infraction.
The moderators find Robby's more corporative hopefully he won't insult other users outside of the pigsty.
If he does he will be given 10 day time out as well.

Robby, act right, I don't want you gone too. :(

Robby's more corporative

Key words ;)

I wish I cared. Really. :p
That Mr. Head (I like the new nickname) is a persistent lil bugger. :cool:

Slander and libel aren't slander and libel if they're true. :( For instance, if one person were to call another person a douchebag in a public forum, and the alleged douchebag was not able to prove that he was, in fact, an enema bag, or a colostomy bag, or some other such "extreme hygiene" product, then the person who made the allegation would not be punished, because what he said was not false and therefore fair. When it is obvious that one is an actual douchebag, it's pointless to get mad when someone calls you on it. Hypothetically and all.

I think the facts speak for themselves.

Robby is also given an infraction.
The moderators find Robby's more corporative hopefully he won't insult other users outside of the pigsty.
If he does he will be given 10 day time out as well.

Kewpie, can you ban yourself for 10 days because you insulted me?

Thank you.

I thought he was banned because of the javascript prank which in my book is ten times more irritating than telling the truth.

Robby, act right, I don't want you gone too. :(

i will try harder, i really did think preggers was implying she wanted me to leave or something, but still what i said was wrong, i know it, i am gonna move on now guys :o
some people will try and stop that from happening i am sure, but i will do my best to turn the other cheek :)
cheers! :guitar:

If you can get banned for calling people douchebags I would be banned by everyone in my life.
lol

i do not want to respond to this, but since you insisnt on going there
i did receive an infraction for what i said to preggers
whatever he got in trouble for i am not going to publicly speculate on
sorry, and i really have no more to say about this
shoot, for all i know he got banned for something that had nothing to do with me
so lets leave it at that and not cause any more trouble
what do you say seeker? :)

rat_0.jpg

You draw quite a bit of attention to yourself you know that?

Back
Top Bottom