my 2010 #1 solo crush

Who should be my online crush here be on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hold a grudge against this thread.

LOL did you think me & jukebox jury were a gay couple?

well, I, sort of thought you were just an "online couple" :cool: which does not really count :o
& therefore explains why I did contemplate your sex or orientation or whatever we are calling all that these days :lbf:

& i was under the impression that my post was a joke as well.....hence the word 'poll' as a double entendre.

. The cartoon is a of a character called Finbarr Saunders http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finbarr_Saunders

& i choose Ms PFTLT as i is like, such a comical fellow.
dude, I totally forgot to make it clear that I went on a tangent that had nothing to do with what you really said Cornie, it just got me thinking about
"Solo ppl" in general and real ones and making them real or not or whatever :crazy:

& I'll fight yer over Ms Trubs and Ms Bysshe!
swordmen.gif

:popcorn:

I hold a grudge against this thread.
please don't baby, you will defo be in the poll next year, if you want
and I will widen the pool to 16 and add some cool guys like maybe Worm, bored or oye t maybe ;)
or maybe some imaginary characters! :thumb:
also, why was mcrickson banned?

I offered a slow dance to a Roxy Music song and no taker...*sniff, sniff*
:tears:

I offered a slow dance to a Roxy Music song and no taker...*sniff, sniff*
:tears:

you would not believe how many times I have wanted to sign up for dance lessons, but decided not to because I did not have someone who would be my "dance partner" :o
as a matter of fact, back in 07, N. stopped seeing me shortly after I bought her a birthday present consisting of ballroom dancing lessons for the 2 of us :eek:
It was like she was not ready for that or something, women :rolleyes:
but thx for the offer sweetie, I just fear to dance :straightface:

you would not believe how many times I have wanted to sign up for dance lessons, but decided not to because I did not have someone who would be my "dance partner" :o
as a matter of fact, back in 07, N. stopped seeing me shortly after I bought her a birthday present consisting of ballroom dancing lessons for the 2 of us :eek:
It was like she was not ready for that or something, women :rolleyes:
but thx for the offer sweetie, I just fear to dance :straightface:

The only thing you might have to fear is the special outfit I would be wearing...

24f0ap4.jpg

But know this...I only wear my special outfit when a man
comes correct!!...

2efhmd2.jpg

Don't worry, you're on my list.

:blushing:

please don't baby, you will defo be in the poll next year, if you want
and I will widen the pool to 16 and add some cool guys like maybe Worm, bored or oye t maybe ;)
or maybe some imaginary characters! :thumb:
also, why was mcrickson banned?

My grudge is ABOUT mcrickson being banned. He was banned for tag abuse.

Thought it was common knowledge, given I told pretty much everyone after he told me.
ok, well, unless get a message on FB :p I really don't know why people are banned :confused:
tell em for me I am sorry he was banned and I hope he is let back, but does not do whatever it was he got banned for :eek:

Its fine. It's pink leopard. I better win this contest at Rocky.
if I had the money, I'd fly to wherever to see you do Rocky, real talk :straightface:
so you better win! :cool:

Tags
allegiance2 amberalert optimus prime<3 prize=candy shawnrulz snowy's da best where is emma? who cares? who's amber? who's julia?
Back
Top Bottom