New 2011 UK tour ad in The Independent

Tour promo ad from todays 'Independent' newspaper ~

2011_uk_tour_ad2.jpg

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
There will follow lots of comments and pictures of Karl. Go for it thickboy, your fifteen minutes now begins.

Copenhagen is the only Opera Venue he's playing at. There are still tickets left. www.billetnet.dk

thanks a a lot.

well shall look if I can get there by train , never been there, give it a look from the Netherlands
[yeah I know UK is cheape travelr, but only Leeds or Middlesbrough or PLymouth
have to go from London arrival on the train to the 3 possible cities, so it won't
cost that much more]

againg, thanks Emil

@ Karl I like to comment and write impulsive thoughts so I don't have to make
a fake blog, I know you love me postst:blushing:

Dear Tony Franciosa: "Where ever you are, we hope your singing now". Tony was a a love, but had an exposive temper & passed from a stroke. The stroke occured on the same day Tony's ex-wife Shelly Winters passed away, also from a stroke. Best to their families. Both consumate professionals. Shelly Winters was not always like she portrayed herself, as in "There's a Place in the Sun". Please see the beautiful Shelly Winters in "The Night of the Hunter", with Robert Mitchum, circa 1955. This film, though a tad vanilla, is listed in the TOP 100 films of all time and a true 50's period piece of artwork.

Dear Tony Franciosa: "Where ever you are, we hope your singing now". Tony was a a love, but had an exposive temper & passed from a stroke. The stroke occured on the same day Tony's ex-wife Shelly Winters passed away, also from a stroke. Best to their families. Both consumate professionals. Shelly Winters was not always like she portrayed herself, as in "There's a Place in the Sun". Please see the beautiful Shelly Winters in "The Night of the Hunter", with Robert Mitchum, circa 1955. This film, though a tad vanilla, is listed in the TOP 100 films of all time and a true 50's period piece of artwork.

http://www.jahsonic.com/ShelleyWinters.jpg

Bloody Mama (1970)

P.S. Bloody Mama

It gets even better
"Alternately sharing her bed with each of her sons (as if they were teddy bears made for her incestuous pleasure), and twisting morality to suit the needs of her homicidal brood, this gun-toting matriarch is a deviously amusing detour on Winters's weight-gaining road to The Poseidon Adventure. "

Gives one funny ideas about Morrissey's relationship with is mother and what his songs are really about. :p

She seems to be a special kind, because I read somewhere that if a musician he worked with called to get his money, she'd ask if he hadn't got enough yet. Enough? Since when do people work to get "enough"? Usually we work to get our work's worth. And for this matter also buy concert tickets to get our money's worth and not a half arsed minimum amount of time spent on stage by the musician who is overly eager to leave so that he can spend more time backstage or in the hotel with his friends.

Back
Top Bottom