New DVD?

The Youngest

doesn't eat his friends
What are the chances of getting a new Morrissey DVD* this/next year? Did anyone see any professional cameras at the 'big' events? i.e. London Palladium, etc. I hope that we get a new DVD cos I've watched WPTMIM that many times I could probably perform it perfectly!

*Like "Who Put The 'M' In Manchester"

I do hope we get one

i got a bootleg one from my m8 it is so good i would love a profesinal one

Last edited:
I was at 14 gigs on this tour and at none of them were there camera's at work, and I've not heard any reports of gigs I wasn't at being filmed either, unfortunatly.

Always a chance of a live album though as I believe that standard practice these days is for every gig to be recorded through the soundboard for the band and roadies to listen out for any problems. So you never know.

They must have recorded dozens of shows over the years. I've always hoped that they would release a box dvd set covering a show from each tour. If memory serves I recall one of the Albert Hall shows being filmed professionally back in 2002 and no doubt there have been others. Maybe Sanctuary could raise a bit of dough this way...!?

mspendl828 said:
I was at 14 gigs on this tour and at none of them were there camera's at work, and I've not heard any reports of gigs I wasn't at being filmed either, unfortunatly.

Always a chance of a live album though as I believe that standard practice these days is for every gig to be recorded through the soundboard for the band and roadies to listen out for any problems. So you never know.
14 gigs!! ??? :eek:
You lucky dog. :D

Back
Top Bottom