New News On Vinyl Single.

TrueToYou

I am mine.
They came into work today and one of the seven inches has "francis" etched onto it. It's the same on all of that 1 of the seven inch. But there's nothing on the other one.

my first thought was bacon to be honest. But it could just be something like the name of the guy who checked the batch of records, but it is only on one of the 7inches though.

Thanks for the info.
Can you tell us the details of sleeve of 7 inches, please?

Thanks for the info.
Can you tell us the details of sleeve of 7 inches, please?
one is the same as the cd single. the one of him in the pool thats also the greatest hits tour t shirt in the uk. the second is the one of him in like shorts with "honey" across his nipple? i'm looking for the pictures as we speak!

just found this at amazon:
41DBKSeYkXL_SS500_.jpg

Wow this is surprising, I thought they'd all have the pool/bath picture. Is the other picture from the 'Hold on to Your Friends' session?

Wow this is surprising, I thought they'd all have the pool/bath picture. Is the other picture from the 'Hold on to Your Friends' session?

definitely and I always loved that inner gatefold pic on hold onto your freinds, much better than the actual sleeve.

New cd single looks like a 7"

I just picked up the new single on my way home, and it looks just like a 7" single! It comes in a cardboard sleeve, complete with inner sleeve and vinyl styled cd. It looks absolutely great!

The only problem I have, is that it will probably wear off very easily. If you buy it in a shop, make sure that the price tag is removable, or else you will rip the cover apart!

Re: New cd single looks like a 7"

I just picked up the new single on my way home, and it looks just like a 7" single! It comes in a cardboard sleeve, complete with inner sleeve and vinyl styled cd. It looks absolutely great!

The only problem I have, is that it will probably wear off very easily. If you buy it in a shop, make sure that the price tag is removable, or else you will rip the cover apart!

omg i forgot it..so bye bye..i will run to the record shop now..thanks..:eek:;)

take a picture

Oh, and The Last Of The Famous International Playboys is now credited as "recorded live at the Hammerstein Ballroom, New York City, 27th October, 2007".

Oh, and The Last Of The Famous International Playboys is now credited as "recorded live at the Hammerstein Ballroom, New York City, 27th October, 2007".

Really? So the promo materials have been wrong all this time? Weird. It's still listed as being from Omaha, NE as of this morning's email. It'll be easy enough to tell whether it's really from 10/27/2007.

Back
Top Bottom