New visitor messages now placed in moderation queue

Approvals for visitor messages

• Keep it

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Get rid of it

Votes: 26 70.3%

• Total voters
I vote keep getting rid of it. Bring it back sometimes but then get rid of it again.

Yes, up down, turn it all around until it reels with and merges with a lateral fink thread :)

So... it's 21 to 9 to "get rid of it"...that's not official?

I've been looking at this message for the past week now, what does it mean, please?
mess2.jpg

Nothing happens when I click it btw!

love

Grim

I've been looking at this message for the past week now, what does it mean, please?
mess2.jpg

Nothing happens when I click it btw!

love

Grim

go to your main profile page and approve whatever message you have there needing approved or indeed not if you do not want it on your page. If you have already done that I am stumped!

Is this my main page?
mess3.jpg

If yes where do I go to approve or dissapprove whatever it is?

love

Grim

Over here, dear:

approve.png

Cheers Chica

Unfortunately none of my 10 messages are valid or summat according to the message that pops up!

mess4.jpg

love

Grim
P.s. a prize is waiting for the 1st person to solve this mystery?

First check the little white box next to the messages which are moderated, i.e. in this case only vivabob's message.

First check the little white box next to the messages which are moderated, i.e. in this case only vivabob's message.

I did them all 1 by 1 & nowt happened, but I thought ok I'll do it again & hey presto the message has gone, I think we've got a winner! But how did VB's message show up if I hadn't originally accepted it?

love

Grim
P.s. so when do you want the night out you've won? :)

I did them all 1 by 1 & nowt happened, but I thought ok I'll do it again & hey presto the message has gone, I think we've got a winner! But how did VB's message show up if I hadn't originally accepted it?

love

Grim

because im kewpies alter ego and my messages get accepted instantly ... ;)

because im kewpies alter ego and my messages get accepted instantly ... ;)

I knew it'd be summat to do wi you! :D

love

Grim

You just need to receive more visitor messages, you'll get the hang of it very quickly!

Umm, I suggest oye terence receive it instead, because he taught me everything I know. ;)

Is this my main page?
mess3.jpg

If yes where do I go to approve or dissapprove whatever it is?

love

Grim

I vote keep it but what's this I see here? A recent sighting of Sir Reginald of Pepper! Come back Reg, we miss you!

Back
Top Bottom