Now I Stink Just Like Morrissey :)

Last edited:
I just bought a sample to spray on the piece of shirt that I got from last night show and my mum says that if it smells nice on me, that maybe she will buy it for me.:D;)

I bought two samples out of curiosity. Interesting scent, but not for me.

OOOOOOOOOOH MY GOOOOOOD!! I just got my bottle!! What a strange fragrance!!! It reminds me something, but I can't figure it out!! it's by far the strangest aroma I've ever felt in my life... And I'm realizing in the beginning smells like something and then the parfum turns to something else... Much better... Oh gosh!! I can't be surprised, unique fragrance from a unique man!!

Now I smell like him too!!! Waaaaaaaa!!!

I just bought a sample to spray on the piece of shirt that I got from last night show and my mum says that if it smells nice on me, that maybe she will buy it for me.:D;)

Lucky lucky lucky!!

My mother would say I'm obssesed, why would I want to buy it??!!

But I think telling her and reminding her that I AM BUYING it will maybe make a difference and her end up saying okay whatever, it's your money.....dunno, hopefully...OR my best friend could just take me to go and get it on her day off of work..and then I'll just wear it and see reactions...:D muwahahahahaaa!!! :D

Lucky lucky lucky!!

My mother would say I'm obssesed, why would I want to buy it??!!

But I think telling her and reminding her that I AM BUYING it will maybe make a difference and her end up saying okay whatever, it's your money.....dunno, hopefully...OR my best friend could just take me to go and get it on her day off of work..and then I'll just wear it and see reactions...:D muwahahahahaaa!!! :D

She enjoyed the show alot and now understand my obession better:D and when after the show I showed her the piece of shirt...she smelled it and said "its smelled like incense"!! Then the next day, I clicked on the link and tell her and she was..."I told you"!! We are still waiting for the sample to arrive..but hopefully later on she will buy it for me. That's what I want to wear it and see people reactions..alot of people and friends say I smell great, so I want to see how they response when I'm smelling like Moz.:D

Last edited:
This is from a message I wrote earlier about the Boca Raton show, but it's relevant to this thread:

Moz mentioned how he was from the smelly streets of Manchester or summat and so he was having a rough time
dealing with the heat. But he was an incredible trooper. He sang his heart out and just kept sweating and sweating.

At the end of the gig, Arturo gave me a small hand towel from the drum riser. I suppose it was Morrissey's. It was drenched. It smelled like clean linen from linen supply service dunked in clean water, but it was slightly more perfumey. The sweet, perfumed smell could've been Morrissey or it could've been the perfume from laundry detergent, but it was such a nice smell, too nice for mere laundry service, that I think it was Morrissey-scented.

In the car, my friend noted, "It smells like Morrissey in here." The guy next to me who caught the shirt offered me a whiff, so I took it. It didn't smell as nice as I thought it should, probably because it was relatively dry. It smelled like straw and new fabric, kind of reminding me of the smell of merchandise from a shop in Berkeley that sells hippie shit from Tibet and India. Mozzer's shirt was by Gucci, so I was puzzled as to why its scent reminded me of hippie merchandise. Must've been the patchouli.

Anyroad, the towel is kind of dirty because I used it to cool off my own limbs and then left it in the car. So now I'm going to wash it. I don't care if Morrissey used it or not. Hanging on to dirty towels is gross. What am I going to do with that? Clone Morrissey from the secretions left on it? :eek:

She enjoyed the show alot and now understand my obession better:D and when after the show I showed her the piece of shirt...she smelled it and said "its smelled like incense"!! Then the next day, I clicked on the link and tell her and she was..."I told you"!! We are still waiting for the sample to arrive..but hopefully later on she will buy it for me. That's what I want to wear it and see people reactions..alot of people and friends say I smell great, so I want to see how they response when I'm smelling like Moz.:D

That's awesome! I can't wait to get my own...:D

Yo if u need eney of them smellys just give me a holla i can get u eney of them for for half that price safe

Did the price on this go up?
I thought it was $62 a couple of weeks ago when this thread started and I checked it, now it says $74. Maybe I am mistaken.

I did some further looking and for those of you in the UK, the fragrance is available here http://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=18

and supposed to be here but didn't see it
http://www.escentual.com/cgi-bin/Escentual.storefront/469bfc9f023a12592741c0a8650a06b8/Catalog/10013

oooh thanks for this, typically the avignon is out of stock! :rolleyes: i was beginning to wonder if i needed to twist one of you USer's arm into buying and sneding me one. but not now....

Moz, don't read this thread, you'll only change your fragrance and cause another mad chase. LOL

i've already used up 1/4 of my bottle....i need to be more careful! from now on, is the date avignon worthy, or not avignon worthy?? hmmm

So I bought some of this Avignon Incense by Comme des Garcons, just the $3 sampler, and now I know why Morrissey wears it. Its girl repellant :D
Honestly I don't hate it OR love it. Jay put it on thinking it might alter the scent but it was just not thrilling either of us! And we desperately wanted to love it since we love Moz, hahaha!
Well, I guess he'll have to stick to Allure and Geir for now until Moz changes his cologne again...

are you joking?the morrissey story is real?....lucky fella,is it nice, i mean the scent?like a church?interesting.a bit expensive for a homeless.that's ME.

Last edited:
I'm wearing Avignon Incense right now. I would hope it's not girl-repellant, because I would repel myself! :) Maybe you have to be Catholic to appreciate it; as other folks have commented it's intensely churchy, very high mass.

P.S. I wonder if Lucky Scents wonders why there's a sudden run on Avignon Incense samples!

Last edited:
rover,i'm catholic either.there's no smells,or scent of GOD.:)CHURCH IS ANOTHER MATTER A FACT.ANYWAY GOOD SCENT?

I'm wearing Avignon Incense right now. I would hope it's not girl-repellant, because I would repel myself! :) Maybe you have to be Catholic to appreciate it; as other folks have commented it's intensely churchy, very high mass.

P.S. I wonder if Lucky Scents wonders why there's a sudden run on Avignon Incense samples!

Oh noooo!! You are So wrong!!! IT is NOT girl repellant!!! It is so alluring! If there were guys around here who smell like Avignon, I'd surely be a much happier person.

Back
Top Bottom