Now, that's na ideia!

nice try in changing the subject. you're still a moron.

No the subject was just so boring in the first place and it's much more interesting to have a dig!

No the subject was just so boring in the first place and it's much more interesting to have a dig!

Stop being so agressive towards people.
Go get laid or something.:D

and if you can't find anyone, you could always go f*** yourself.

man...

i.am.hilarious.

If I was her, I'd do it too. :p:(

hahaha me too, what a clever girl she is :) who doesn`t want to see moz naked? he`s allowed to do this as long as he doesn`t touch her at all :D

There should be a nugz vs scarlet thread - or just a scarlet thread, where she can get it all out of her system without pissing us all off... all the time.

I love it when you two flirt on here, i really do. But maybe you could use the chatroom cos there's no one in there... and, well, it's put me off my dinner.

Do you dress like a white knight when you post on this forum?
mmm I can almost smell the desperation :sick:

Hahahahaha.... yes, and you're right it's well desperate. I mean it isn't like i would ever flirt with anyone on solo.. cough cough. But Scarlet you wanna watch it... his name is 'beast' and he may also very well be twice your age pet.

There should be a nugz vs scarlet thread - or just a scarlet thread, where she can get it all out of her system without pissing us all off... all the time.

I'd be down

speak for yourself:rolleyes:

you suck too

teehee mwah!

shut up

your extensive vocabulary amazes me

p.s. i was actually really surprised when you mentioned you had a wife cuz I honestly thought when you first started posting here you were about 16

I love it when you two flirt on here, i really do. But maybe you could use the chatroom cos there's no one in there... and, well, it's put me off my dinner.

i like you

I'd be down

you suck too

shut up

your extensive vocabulary amazes me

p.s. i was actually really surprised when you mentioned you had a wife cuz I honestly thought when you first started posting here you were about 16

i like you

That was the most quoted and yet BEST post i've ever seen.

Tags
best thread evar lollapopz poo staredown spoon turning
Back
Top Bottom