O/T -British soccer fans

:guitar::guitar::guitar: C'mon City!!!

In work all night and travelling up striaght after, doubt I could kip anyway!

3-2 to The 'Pool now - :guitar:

Edit: Blackpool are promoted. Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!

Commiserations to Cardiff (I'm not taking the piss when I say that.)

Last edited:
Well done Blackpool. Surely favourites for relegation already :lbf:

Maybe next year Cardiff...

Dave

Just got back and am still a bit gutted. That first half was unbelievable. As soon as Bothroyd went off for us though I felt our heads dropped as he has been the talisman all season.

Still it was a really sunny day out! |Great atmosphere beforehand.

And congrats to Blackpool. Well deserved victory and moved the ball around really well. I think their fans were walking round in a state of disbelief afterwards and they were all extremely magnanimous in victory. I like Olly so he should be a breath of fresh air in the Premie.....(I can't say the word)

Now watching Cardiff Blues losing in the rugby. :tears:

EDIT: The Blues won the Amlin Cup (the equivalent of winning the UEFA Cup in football!) in Marseille against Toulon! I obviously chose the wrong game to go to

Last edited:
Just got back and am still a bit gutted. That first half was unbelievable. As soon as Bothroyd went off for us though I felt our heads dropped as he has been the talisman all season.

Still it was a really sunny day out! |Great atmosphere beforehand.

And congrats to Blackpool. Well deserved victory and moved the ball around really well. I think their fans were walking round in a state of disbelief afterwards and they were all extremely magnanimous in victory. I like Olly so he should be a breath of fresh air in the Premie.....(I can't say the word)

Now watching Cardiff Blues losing in the rugby. :tears:

EDIT: The Blues won the Amlin Cup (the equivalent of winning the UEFA Cup in football!) in Marseille against Toulon! I obviously chose the wrong game to go to

wan dem adam! i saw deviant dean he was in our block,and troy said he saw you,did genuinelly look out for you to say hello but couldnt find you,couldnt find hardly anybody due to sunstroke and cider and the sniff. I think it was mostly sunstroke,a man of my proportions doesnt deal well with tropical conditions.

it was a c**t of a game,i agree the minute bothroyd went off it was over for us. hes so talismanic for us,everything goes through him.etuhu was a bad replacement.too "modern day" for me,all pace and naff all else.

One person i did see up there (though im sure ive never met her before!) was Callans cousin,unbelievably she was worth a grind so i got her number,albeit very reluctantly on her part.Now she knows what martins victims felt like eh lol.larkinesque nonce as he is :)

anyway this isnt meant to be offensive.ciao x

Back
Top Bottom