O2 Wireless Roll Call Thread

Mmmm. Maybe.

Thinking of flying across? You must! And the pound is at it's weakest against the Euro, so it's a good time to come to London. Granted, that doesn't help with the even weaker dollar though.

Anywho, they'll be plenty of Morrissey related events in the capital that weekend, so if you come on your own, you won't be lonely.

yep i am there!!

so how about a Moz Solo meet up somewhere

lets choose a pub, unite and take it over..

Argh f***, I wish I was going to this :( I really want to see Moz again!

Love PTxx.

OK I've made my decission.
Just booked the Eurostar and a hotel for 2 nights.
Bought tickets from ticketmaster so I will be there with my wife.
If there's a meet up I will be happy to get to know some of you solo-ers.
YYYYEEEESSSS

OK I've made my decission.
Just booked the Eurostar and a hotel for 2 nights.
Bought tickets from ticketmaster so I will be there with my wife.
If there's a meet up I will be happy to get to know some of you solo-ers.
YYYYEEEESSSS

You'd better book tickets of Quarry Night because Gary Day will DJ on the night.
Check the thread on Event forum. ;)

Are you traveling by reindeer sled? :D

Let's wait and see if Boris does anything about the congestion charge. Otherwise, I'll have to take the tube. If you see me there, come up and say hello. I'd love to buy you a drink!

I don't know why I'm posting seeing as no one knows me, but I'm going to my first ever Morrissey gig, along with 2 non-Moz-fans, so I'm pretty much going on my own. Hopefully last year's wristband will let me into the VIP and my idol will be there. I somehow doubt he'd want to hang around there though but here's hoping..

I don't know why I'm posting seeing as no one knows me, but I'm going to my first ever Morrissey gig, along with 2 non-Moz-fans, so I'm pretty much going on my own. Hopefully last year's wristband will let me into the VIP and my idol will be there. I somehow doubt he'd want to hang around there though but here's hoping..

Well if it's anything like the "MOVE" thing in Manchester, walking into the VIP area will be childs play.

Steward on VIP entry duty "This is the VIP area, should you be here?"

Me "The Free Bar? Yes, let us through, were thirsty"

Steward "Oh, Sorry Sir. Come in"

I was on the guest list, and was given comp tickets. I just waved one with an air of confidence, and my usual serious gaze.

Easy peasy.

Well if it's anything like the "MOVE" thing in Manchester, walking into the VIP area will be childs play.

Steward on VIP entry duty "This is the VIP area, should you be here?"

Me "The Free Bar? Yes, let us through, were thirsty"

Steward "Oh, Sorry Sir. Come in"

I was on the guest list, and was given comp tickets. I just waved one with an air of confidence, and my usual serious gaze.

Easy peasy.

Ix-nay on the IP Vay! I don't want it full to the bursting point of crazy Moz fans! Ha, kidding, I guess I'm the one who brought it up.. They do usually check for wristbands though.

Ix-nay on the IP Vay! I don't want it full to the bursting point of crazy Moz fans! Ha, kidding, I guess I'm the one who brought it up.. They do usually check for wristbands though.

I remembered after I logged off yesterday that the tale I told about MOVE wasn't when Morrissey played, but the first year when Bowie headlined. I was on the guestlist for both, so I got them mixed up.

Just got my Wireless ticket today. I was still undecided if I would go as I have never been to a festival on my own, but hey that little ticket arriving pushed me to go. I have booked the train for £33 and I just need to find a hotel. I bought my ticket in the presale and it does say on it "fanclub early entry". Anyone got any recommendations for a reasonable (i know this is unlikely) hotel?

Just got my Wireless ticket today. I was still undecided if I would go as I have never been to a festival on my own, but hey that little ticket arriving pushed me to go. I have booked the train for £33 and I just need to find a hotel. I bought my ticket in the presale and it does say on it "fanclub early entry". Anyone got any recommendations for a reasonable (i know this is unlikely) hotel?

I'd suggest you to send a PM to Virgil Tracy who posted that he could put up some people who needed somewhere to stay. ;)

Back
Top Bottom